Sidekick 3 !!

I called Tmobil, they said it is relased on July 10th at TMobil cost $299 dollars for the upgrade.

I did rather wait for the Deaf Product sell reasonable price instead of buying at the Tmobil $299.

I am eligable to replacement SK 1 to SK3 next two weeks. I prefer to wait for the fusewireless.com offer reasonable price.

As a valued T-Mobile customer, you get the exclusive opportunity to buy the new Sidekick 3 before it officially hits the streets on 7/10!
Already a T-Mobile Sidekick customer? Log in now to upgrade online or visit the T-Mobile stores at 335 Wilshire Boulevard in Santa Monica or 307 Madison Avenue in NYC.
Already a T-Mobile customer, but don’t use a Sidekick? Log in now to upgrade online or Call Customer Care at
1-800-937-8997 (611 from your handset). Note: When you get your Sidekick 3 come back to My T-Mobile to sign-up for a Sidekick plan for e-mail and web.

Not yet a T-Mobile customer? Or currently a T-Mobile To Go prepaid customer? Sidekick 3 will be available for sale online and in T-Mobile stores on 7/10.

GET MORE FROM MY T-MOBILE

Now it's easier to get even more from My T-Mobile with new features and information available right on the My T-Mobile home page.

First, there's t-zones, your comprehensive source for everything fun for your phone. Download a new ringtone, redecorate with some new wallpaper, and more – make your phone your own.

There's also a new personalized support section, where you'll find assistance tailored just for your phone and services.

Want to check your coverage? Plug your address into our personalized coverage map for a detailed look at where your phone works best.

T-Mobile To Go prepaid customer? Check your account balance, see your Gold Rewards status, buy minutes online, and more.

Kalista said:
I called Tmobil, they said it is relased on July 10th at TMobil cost $299 dollars for the upgrade.

I did rather wait for the Deaf Product sell reasonable price instead of buying at the Tmobil $299.

I am eligable to replacement SK 1 to SK3 next two weeks. I prefer to wait for the fusewireless.com offer reasonable price.

As a valued T-Mobile customer, you get the exclusive opportunity to buy the new Sidekick 3 before it officially hits the streets on 7/10!
Already a T-Mobile Sidekick customer? Log in now to upgrade online or visit the T-Mobile stores at 335 Wilshire Boulevard in Santa Monica or 307 Madison Avenue in NYC.
Already a T-Mobile customer, but don’t use a Sidekick? Log in now to upgrade online or Call Customer Care at
1-800-937-8997 (611 from your handset). Note: When you get your Sidekick 3 come back to My T-Mobile to sign-up for a Sidekick plan for e-mail and web.

Not yet a T-Mobile customer? Or currently a T-Mobile To Go prepaid customer? Sidekick 3 will be available for sale online and in T-Mobile stores on 7/10.

GET MORE FROM MY T-MOBILE

Now it's easier to get even more from My T-Mobile with new features and information available right on the My T-Mobile home page.

First, there's t-zones, your comprehensive source for everything fun for your phone. Download a new ringtone, redecorate with some new wallpaper, and more – make your phone your own.

There's also a new personalized support section, where you'll find assistance tailored just for your phone and services.

Want to check your coverage? Plug your address into our personalized coverage map for a detailed look at where your phone works best.

T-Mobile To Go prepaid customer? Check your account balance, see your Gold Rewards status, buy minutes online, and more.

Can't wait to get my sidekick 3 after July 10! *waiting* :whistle:

I'm waiting. There is no upgrade incentitive and there seem to be a lot of bugs that need to be worked out. People are complaining about having to rebuy their apps if they're available for the SK3. I have seen complaints of dead pixels. I will wait and stick with my trusty SK2. Besides, once the buying frenzy is over there might be better deals for us and maybe all the bugs will be out of it. I don't care if it plays music I can't hear.

Ah! Stop showing me so many pics! You're making me want one more!

guido said:
Ah! Stop showing me so many pics! You're making me want one more!

I strongly recommended you to write a letter to Santa Claus to get you one SK3 for Christmas. Have you been good girl this year? :angel:

I got it today ! I love it very much

It is more senstive and smooth when you touch the keyboard and roll like mouse on right side. I enjoy it every moment. I switch my sim card from sk1 to sk3.

Back