Show Us Your Car(s)

0128001000a.jpg

These jeep, yes I owned one in the past is great for single or couple. I have family, I find it real hard to deal with these awesome wranglers with my family. I can haul either my family or just me and my wife plus cargo, can't have both at same time unless I get trailer along.

They are champ when it comes to serious off-roading. I sure miss Jeep 4.0L HO engines, as I once owned two of them. No more Jeep on my driveway, just couple Ford and a Plymouth.

These jeep, yes I owned one in the past is great for single or couple. I have family, I find it real hard to deal with these awesome wranglers with my family. I can haul either my family or just me and my wife plus cargo, can't have both at same time unless I get trailer along.

They are champ when it comes to serious off-roading. I sure miss Jeep 4.0L HO engines, as I once owned two of them. No more Jeep on my driveway, just couple Ford and a Plymouth.

Yeah I love my jeeps. The brown Renegade pictured is an 1983 CJ7 and the White and blue is an 1983. I also have a Cherokee that is my daily driver and what I haul my son around in. He is only 7 months so not old enough to be in the CJ's yet.

I sold my Cherokee to my neighbor, he still use it and bought another Cherokee! I now see two Cherokees over there. Sure missed it but had it for 12 years, time to move on.

My new toy:

♦2015 VW Mk7
♦BCRacing"BR"Coils
♦Vossen VFS2 Bronze Wheels with Yokohama S-Drive
♦F:19x8.5___R:19x10
♦Bi-Xenon Lighting/Yellow HID Fog Lights

mk7shell_zps9ikbibxb.jpg

Just a few of the vehicles I used to have at one time or another over the years.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 132
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 132
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 133
Drove this for 10 years then put into retirement.

image.jpgBeen working on my 87 F350 6.9 diesel for last 8 months rebuilding the motor. Will be dropping the motor in this Monday. I'm pretty excited about it. You can see the truck in posting #343.

Cool, are you gonna put a turbo on it.

Yeah, it had an older ATS turbo on it that's in excellent shape. I sandblasted and painted it a few weeks ago. I also made sure to install cylinder head studs and replaced the boost and pyro gauges with new ones. One can't be too careful!

Yeah, it had an older ATS turbo on it that's in excellent shape. I sandblasted and painted it a few weeks ago. I also made sure to install cylinder head studs and replaced the boost and pyro gauges with new ones. One can't be too careful!
Cool. It's tough to over boost the old mechanical diesel.

Cool. It's tough to over boost the old mechanical diesel.

That is very true, I don't think I hit more than 7psi boost when I drove the truck 600 miles back home after purchasing it. I'm more concerned about the EGT temperatures if the air/fuel mix is out of whack or while towing. I plan to tow a fifth wheel camper with it eventually.

I won the silver award for OVERALL (cleanliness, paint, engine, interior, safety, etc.) at Waterwerks NW in San Francisco.

11831679_10153618219379875_6947077577742176678_n.jpg

11951833_442550685917676_2835814721359520696_n.jpg

Three deaf owned cars:

11880513_10153620943794875_3668272958844089591_n.jpg

I got an awesome deal on a 2006 Toyota RAV4, one-owner, with 77,000 miles. According to it's CarFax, it was dealer maintained every 5000 miles. I bought it a week before this last Christmas. I thought that few people would be looking to buy cars between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I searched the internet everyday looking for a good, low mileage, used vehicle. I live in Florida, so they are somewhat easy to find if you have the time and patience to look. I had a spreadsheet in Excel with the cars I found for sale online that met my criteria. -- I just sold my 2002 Ford Ranger with 174K miles on it in two hours (yes, two hours) on Craigslist. I got $2K for it. I figured people getting their tax returns back would be looking for a small, affordable truck.

Thinking about the 71 Torino I once had. It had a rebuilt engine and I paid 500 for it around 1986. It is worth 30 grand today. I also had a Matador before then and today it is worth about the same.
Dang, guess I was pretty foresighted, eh? :lol:

Back