Show Us Your Car(s)

Ah, overcame the fears in a car, eh?

I found a cute "used" car about time. i tend go for brand-new, so.. I'm in the mood to do some racing with my brothers, they both got racing cars.. so

I forget to take a picture of it, been so busy - will try at other time when I have time.

I found a cute "used" car about time. i tend go for brand-new, so.. I'm in the mood to do some racing with my brothers, they both got racing cars.. so

I forget to take a picture of it, been so busy - will try at other time when I have time.

4x4 through rocky, tight, confined spaces... Lets do it, my jeep vs your trucks.

I no longer own Jeep Wrangler. I still owns Jeep Cherokee. I traded my wrangler with sumthin bigger and badder. Done recovered a heavy duty pu truck in snap. Mind you, Dodge truck couldn't pull that heavy duty PU truck. I had to take over and done in no time. And yeah would love visit MOAB, UT. Probably with my new rig.

Traded for several reasons, first I had to drop our Cherokee for repairs and it was no fun hauling my family in Wrangler. Secondly, something strange going on with transmission. Finally what kicked my decision is that I looked in reliability ratings, Chrysler had falled down and it is not looking good, so I decided go for those who are perform far better than Chrysler. Chrysler owns and build Jeep.

hrdp_0806_01_z+2005_dodge_5.7l_magnum+burnout.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In a couple hours I will be delivered a 1994 Buick LeSabre with a rebuilt engine and transmission. Only 500 bucks. IMO, only fools buy brand new cars, lol.

In a couple hours I will be delivered a 1994 Buick LeSabre with a rebuilt engine and transmission. Only 500 bucks. IMO, only fools buy brand new cars, lol.

Buicks in my opinion are one of the most ulgiest and boriest cars I've ever seen. I hate the styling with a passion.

nice! For $500? I'd take it. dang it that you got the first dib! We had that car when I was little. A very comfortable ride with some oomph back its day!

Buicks in my opinion are one of the most ulgiest and boriest cars I've ever seen. I hate the styling with a passion.

the old Buick Regal was DA SHIT! :rockon: It was our first car in America and I loved it. Its style is still awesome and if I shit money - I'd buy one and restore it and tell Denzel Washington - SUCKA!

the old Buick Regal was DA SHIT! :rockon: It was our first car in America and I loved it. Its style is still awesome and if I shit money - I'd buy one and restore it and tell Denzel Washington - SUCKA!

The older Buicks aren't too bad looking but many old american cars were a carbon copies but the newer ones....*gags*

Your van looks pretty sexy! :)

Thanks! I am not big fan of vans until I saw this one with good price. I would rather this over $20k Fusion or other medium-sized sedans. I am currently looking for decent old school VW or Audi for beach, and auto-shows.

Back