Show Us Your Car(s)

Yeah, I'm aware that they do it in the lab not on the roads. I wish they do that on the roads outside but maybe they can't cuz it's cheaper to do it in the lab, I guess.
I agree with you on that. They do say that they can put drag on the rollers the tires spin on in order to recreate wind conditions. The problem is that real world driving is more than just wind. Like you said, at least the numbers are closer to real world but I personally think they could do better.

I agree with you on that. They do say that they can put drag on the rollers the tires spin on in order to recreate wind conditions. The problem is that real world driving is more than just wind. Like you said, at least the numbers are closer to real world but I personally think they could do better.

yeah, it would be neat when they do real world tests on them...but then I don't think they have the time to test all of the cars on the road and that uses up lot of fuel driving around for several miles.

Nice car, is it Manual or automatic?

automatic.

Blame to his old Ford Focus's clutch pedal that kill his knee. You have to lift your leg to up to press the clutch pedal. That's gay! Yes, I drove his old Focus before.

I prefer japanese vehicles and dont need to lift my leg up to press the clutch pedal. I don't know about GM. I drove chevy corvette and clutch pedal is perfect place but 2007 Pontiac GTO's clutch pedal is shitty! No wonder GTO is stop made anymore in few years ago. I heard a lot people have same complain about clutch pedal.

Hey Jclarke, there's a 2011 Ford Fiesta that looks just like your car and it's coming to the states! At least you might have chance to rent one. :lol:

Hey Jclarke, there's a 2011 Ford Fiesta that looks just like your car and it's coming to the states! At least you might have chance to rent one. :lol:
I know I saw and it is actually thailand manfanuactured, which i wasn't impressed with the build, but mine is german built. They made the move to thailand becausse it is cheaper to build there and all. However, you can rent that car and see for yourself, and that model is a WT, mine's WS.

I know I saw and it is actually thailand manfanuactured, which i wasn't impressed with the build, but mine is german built. They made the move to thailand becausse it is cheaper to build there and all. However, you can rent that car and see for yourself, and that model is a WT, mine's WS.

Thailand? That's the first time I've heard of a car made in that country. Most are made in Japan, USA and Germany. Dang corporate profits.

Thailand? That's the first time I've heard of a car made in that country. Most are made in Japan, USA and Germany. Dang corporate profits.
Yes, learned it from the ford forums. They have moved there.

54141223269960275170910.jpg

2000 gmc yukon

yukon.jpg

33141980014large.jpg

2010 toyota tundra

lifted trucks/suvs are for girls!

Back