Show off your desktop v.711

XBGMER

I'm lazy to fix the conflict of between stupid window 8 and drivers, it been crashed like 2 times a day. And I didn't want reformatting the HDD to lost my files. anyway I using Ubuntu for temporary. Ubuntu OS running AMD A6 APU Black edition PC without issues.

RisinDragon

Better to see full breast. :naughty:
Well if we can find administrators of forums not removing my pictures, i'd do just that. LOL But better safe than sorry. =P

I once posted an old desktop that had a woman fully clothed on another forum, yet her nipples still showed through her dress. That was removed and I was temporarly banned for a week. LOL:D

XBGMER

Nice, How are your experience with gaming on Windows 8?

I heard about Windows 8.1 is improvement over 8.0.
Dude, Wow I didn't realize that you replied me. I'm sorry it took a long waiting to response back to you. I honest with you, I didn't take any chance to play PC games on Win8. =o)

XBGMER

This screenshot took from ASUS ChromeBox Desktop (for internet and Netflix) in Master bedroom. =o)

RisinDragon

Since I built a new rig back in Oct of 2014. I also brought another monitor. So now running Dual Monitors.

Finding wallpapers for 3840x1200 is not easy. So I took a normal wallpaper and mirrored it. Almost looks like my Bike Helmet. LOL I'm still looking for a decent wallpaper to change over too.

Yes I am running Windows 8.1. I actually enjoy it.

Dismal Shadow

"Yours. Not mine."
Premium Member
My current desktop. Minimalist at its finest.

@Alex, it's not letting me upload screenshot taken by Mac (Command+Shift+3), I have no control over the limit size but to edit manually, so I took the liberty to upload via media without any edits.

View media item 33

Dismal Shadow

"Yours. Not mine."
Premium Member
I see you have VirtualBox :P. :) Doing some dream-within-a-dream kind of work? :)
Yup, don't like doing Boot Camp or buying a Windows OS desktop/laptop since it gets infected quickly. Yea, don't need antivirus BS since most of them take too much CPU resource, unfortunately.

Muse

Yup, don't like doing Boot Camp or buying a Windows OS desktop/laptop since it gets infected quickly. Yea, don't need antivirus BS since most of them take too much CPU resource, unfortunately.
Agreed. I like VMing Linux too. But I do use the rEFInd boot manager from time to time.