Show off your desktop v.711

TweetyBird, I've seen what Weather Bug does and it's really annoying. I never used it but I've seen it on my friends' computers in the past.

The Yahoo! Widget Engine is awesome and it's not a spyware/virus, so don't worry. :)

hahahah awwww poor girl! :lol:

yeah blah lol before I asked my friend Iceriver on the msn that I know she use caldendar and weather so I asked her but till I said nevermind I found it the link and plan to post but she did post in here in first place and I was arghhhh :pissed: at iceriver lol :lol:

My IMac is not online (boring anyway).

My PC:

http://www.alldeaf.com/214282-post53.html

My laptop (too much personal stuff on my actual desktop, so I'm just showing the photo that I took and use for the background):

Attachments

• laptop.jpg
    laptop.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 28
is not cause virus?? cuz of other bug weather virus.. that why i wanna make sure

Few years ago Konfabulator was develop for Mac OS X and later Window. And then Apple copied Kondfabulator's first widget inventor and called Dashboard for Mac OS X only. For few years many people believe they would hack or put virus these were really myth. All widgets are in 100 percent without virus because all developers write codes without virus. If someone steals widget code and adds virus into it. Only all widgets are good hand in Yahoo! I don't believe all widgets are virus causing. Apple added better security when I get download but first ask me before approves downloading. Yahoo! Widget does not consist virus and always checks every new widgets with anit-virus before you can get.

No such things virus can be into widgets. Only you get the email with attachment that might concern the virus.

It interesting to see your weather widget is square. Mine is a long shape and it can expand for a four days forcast as you can see in both pics here.

weathershieldjc4.jpg
weather2le1.jpg

Very funny "Rally Time!!!"

My sister had a PC and downloaded a Weather Bug. It infected and erased everything on her hard disk. That was before it invented a Wedget Engine. Sigh!

I like Widget on my Apple computer. I think it is great for everyone to have one on their own computer (both IBM and Apple).

TweetyBird, I've seen what Weather Bug does and it's really annoying. I never used it but I've seen it on my friends' computers in the past.

The Yahoo! Widget Engine is awesome and it's not a spyware/virus, so don't worry. :)

ok thanks Handsome Alex! :giggle:

it is taken by Hubble Space Telescope It was released on June 3, 1999. It is a Dusty Spiral Galaxy. Very beautiful!

Here is what my desktop look like right now.. :)

Hey SmileyGin, nice picture you have there. Also I like Alex picture. I wish I have big widescreen LCD. LOL

Here's mine! I had to clean up some desktops lol! And change pictures. ;)

This picture is my favorite. :)

LakeTahoe - I like the idea to have a family on your screen instead something that does not belong to you like a movie star, etc. I have a screen of my sister holding her dog to swim in the water (low tide from the ocean). Her dog is cute...

Oh yeah...that's my son in the middle with two girls that I used to babysit. We haven't see the girls since June...we were suppose to go this weekend but no money for road trip, fair, tolls etc. Dang it!

Thanks that you like the idea! :)
LakeTahoe - I like the idea to have a family on your screen instead something that does not belong to you like a movie star, etc. I have a screen of my sister holding her dog to swim in the water (low tide from the ocean). Her dog is cute...

Back