Show off Your Computer Desk!

Same here -- I open too much schitt in one screen -- this is what I would get such as but minus one monitor! NOT two large ones, I only need one 22" widescreen such as one of the Acer ones, which they are cheap to buy now, eh.

016.jpg

My desk is currently a bit messy, but it's pretty simple.

I have my television on the left, my computer monitor in the middle, and my portable DVD player on the right. My television on the left is used as my second computer monitor or for watching DVDs from my portable DVD player. :)

I'm thinking about getting another 22" or even a 24" monitor sometime next year. Will certainly help A LOT with my uni assignments, since most of my course readings are in PDF format, and it's a real bitch having to ALT + TAB between two windows whilst working on an assignment or two.

for that purpose... see below - I simply turn my LCD to like this -

2nbf68g.jpg

It's important to get vertical-stand adjustable. Not many LCDs are like that. No need to get 22-24"... way too costly and I believe 20" widescreen (swivel-able) is just perfect but that's just me :cool2:

Ohh, thanks for the tip, Jiro. I'll definitely look for a vertical-stand adjustable LCD :D

I see yours is a Dell - will have a look on their website.

for that purpose... see below - I simply turn my LCD to like this -

2nbf68g.jpg

It's important to get vertical-stand adjustable. Not many LCDs are like that. No need to get 22-24"... way too costly and I believe 20" widescreen (swivel-able) is just perfect but that's just me :cool2:

I spy...small, silver and round...:laugh2:

Ohh, thanks for the tip, Jiro. I'll definitely look for a vertical-stand adjustable LCD :D

I see yours is a Dell - will have a look on their website.

My dell is pretty old... about 4+ years ago ^_^ Last time I checked, Dell currently have only ONE LCD for swivel-capability for 20".

DELL UltraSharp 2009W for $279

I checked on Dell Australia website... there's 19", 20", 2x 22" and 27" with swirl capability.

I checked on Dell Australia website... there's 19", 20", 2x 22" and 27" with swirl capability.

i meant there's only one model with swivel (or pivot as they call it) for 20". Probably same for each of those inches. In my opinion - I think 20" is perfect... or even 19". If you wanna shoot for bigger one, go for it :cool2:

My LCD Screen on my left side is a DELL and it is 17" and swivels. Let me fetch the photo I just took recently.

stop trying to steal my thunder..... mine's still better :mad2:

Well, mine's only few years old, so mine's better :P

I think this one is better and yes, it is still mine :P

RandomPiccies2003.jpg

Here it is

sw36oi.jpg

Cool! :cool:

I see that you ate ice pops and left wood sticks on your desk!!......... Look the sign... Thank you very much for not share ice pops with us :squint:

J/K :D

Back