Show off your Christmas tree!

"Do you see what I see?" ;)

1aee86e084db9cb925085c154c0d8918.jpg

Very pretty trees! Luckily, my cat didn't care about the tree except she used it to scratch her jaw.

I'm disappointed that I missed the Xmas show. I don't want to watch whole show on YouTube because no CC. I'm looking for Rockefeller Xmas tree picture to post on here.

Could you please post a picture of your Christmas tree? I would love to see it!

Can't. The cute short Christmas tree is not up yet. Sorry. I'm busy this week and my PT got in the way. Thinks I will get it up this weekend, hopefully!

Wow, SilverRoxy, that's quite a pic you found - and I like the Bulldog who looks so comfy:)

View media item 40
Sorry about a bit dark. It was raining all day on Saturday. I took the pic with my iPad. I didn't use Nikon 10-22mm lens to take full shot of the tree. Next year, we'll have a larger tree and we inherited ornaments from both families and the tree is pretty full. Next day, I had to move glass ornaments to the top to keep my son from reaching. I also had to set up the gates around the tree, so it keeps him out. He has a thing for balls. :)

View media item 40
Sorry about a bit dark. It was raining all day on Saturday. I took the pic with my iPad. I didn't use Nikon 10-22mm lens to take full shot of the tree. Next year, we'll have a larger tree and we inherited ornaments from both families and the tree is pretty full. Next day, I had to move glass ornaments to the top to keep my son from reaching. I also had to set up the gates around the tree, so it keeps him out. He has a thing for balls. :)
Nice tree! It is very rare for me to see large light bulbs on Christmas tree. I love the baby's footprints!

Back