Show off your Christmas tree!

White House and Capitol trees this year.

gty_ap_capitol_white_house_trees_kb_141205_16x9_992.jpg

Posting late but not forgotten. Our tree with beach/coastal theme.

Attachments

• DSCN1551.jpg
    DSCN1551.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN1552.jpg
    DSCN1552.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN1553.jpg
    DSCN1553.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN1554.jpg
    DSCN1554.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN1555.jpg
    DSCN1555.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN1556.jpg
    DSCN1556.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 16
Still very pretty!

The day after Christmas, go shopping for Christmas lights. They're usually about 50-75% off after Christmas and you can stock up for next year.

I bought three strings of starburst lights at 50% off.

Here what they look like:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpHjFgJIH1A[/ame]

We had to get rid of x mas tree today :(. My hub had surgery couples of weeks ago. He could not get it down. so we asked bro in law to do it for us while he stays at our place for a holiday time. My cats look sad with out the x mas. I left the huge box with towels in there. It keeps kitties busy somehow.

We had to get rid of x mas tree today :(. My hub had surgery couples of weeks ago. He could not get it down. so we asked bro in law to do it for us while he stays at our place for a holiday time. My cats look sad with out the x mas. I left the huge box with towels in there. It keeps kitties busy somehow.

:( How is your husband doing?

It's a time of the year again.... just bought a Christmas tree today and put it up. Will start decorating and post again soon.

Here is:

Old post lol, anyways I am not doing a tree this year because of babies and cats...... 0.0 dang cats. Anyways so I thought I would share the last tree before cats...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1448785777113.jpg
    1448785777113.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 13
3 cats here... that's why we don't decorate fragile ornaments on the tree. :)

Old post lol, anyways I am not doing a tree this year because of babies and cats...... 0.0 dang cats. Anyways so I thought I would share the last tree before cats...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I remember seeing other people's trees, and the first time I actually did see the whole Christmas thing at a friend's house. Looking at it from the perspective of both a child and someone who was not in "the norm" was very interesting....and yeah they had a cat who was always getting in the tree and playing with the tinsel

If I took pic on my iPad how do I transfer it to here.
My Christmas tree in Wales but got some unique ones in town like one on top of oil rig.
I only put tree up when grandchildren here and then no lights..I so Christmas mean now been told got go see nativity play only going cos my grandson inn keeper

Putting ours up today. I started yesterday but didn't finish. But I did stop at a vintage store yesterday and picked up two old fashioned ornaments. I love that my tree is "one of a kind". I'll post a pic when finished.

As the lights is being put on the tree, Bella wanted to help out. :)

Bella is very cute ! Does she try to climb up the tree? I had a cat that would had done that. No trees here my dog would think he had inside plumbing . :giggle:

No tree this year....no room!...had 1 last year and things were so cramped....but I've decorated and my fake Areca Palm tree has lights...so does the Ficus fake tree....Santa and his Reindeers are displayed on the coffee table and ornaments on other tables....

Anyhow, will be spending Xmas day at my oldest sons....and his wife is an expert at decorating their tree...was so pretty last year...but now with the baby crawling....:lol:...not sure if she is gonna do it this year. Have suggested a small tree on their table w/lights.

We would decorate mom's plant and call is our Chanukah bush ! We would a Star of David on the top of the plant.

IMG_20151206_205637.jpg

Our 2015 Christmas tree. You can't see the ornaments very well in this pic.

Sorry pic is rotated, don't know how to fix it.

Back