Show off your Christmas tree!

I already posted my tree days ago, but I wanted to post a special ornament. Our vet let us know over the weekend they had a special ornament made for Millie. Millie is the calico who died suddenly in March. So I picked it up today and put it on our tree. I'm very touched they did this. ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1418688457.711620.jpg

I already posted my tree days ago, but I wanted to post a special ornament. Our vet let us know over the weekend they had a special ornament made for Millie. Millie is the calico who died suddenly in March. So I picked it up today and put it on our tree. I'm very touched they did this. View attachment 21887

That's a really nice vet's office.

Huh, get down on your hands & knees and crawl under the branches. That's what we do. Or buy a special "ornament" that has a tube to the tree holder where you can pour water.

I was asking it was a real tree b/c is has NO place to put any water . And I had posted I do not have a tree about ten times already . Huh!

I already posted my tree days ago, but I wanted to post a special ornament. Our vet let us know over the weekend they had a special ornament made for Millie. Millie is the calico who died suddenly in March. So I picked it up today and put it on our tree. I'm very touched they did this. View attachment 21887

That is very sweet of them to do that for you! <3

This is my new snowy tree after began a new life.

Attachments

• new white xmas tree.jpg
    new white xmas tree.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 16
My Christmas lights didn't work three times so I bought different lights. I don't like this one because it has orange and pink. I am going to keep this one anyway because it lasted longer than my old lights.

xmastree2014v2_zps6ee00e02.jpg

Still very pretty!

The day after Christmas, go shopping for Christmas lights. They're usually about 50-75% off after Christmas and you can stock up for next year.

I was asking it was a real tree b/c is has NO place to put any water . And I had posted I do not have a tree about ten times already . Huh!

And you already replied to this post in #59.
And I explained that there are ways to water a tree that is low to the floor.

Still very pretty!

The day after Christmas, go shopping for Christmas lights. They're usually about 50-75% off after Christmas and you can stock up for next year.

I will be away visiting my family. I will probably be home on 27th. I hope they still have plenty left.

Understood. I'm sure they would be there you get back.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Very nice, tree. Did you get it at a tree farm where you cut your own?

Also, guess what!? Minnesota had the honor of presenting the tree for the White House! It is an 88 foot white fir harvested from the Chippewa National Forest by a Logger of the Year there in Minny!

DO DIFFERENT STATE give white house a tee..sorry upper casements key board getting stuck

I just add,trafalgar square has tree donated to Britain every year as thank us for helping in ww2...it worth googling

DO DIFFERENT STATE give white house a tee..sorry upper casements key board getting stuck

No, there is one White House tree. Actually, I don't know who has charge of choosing the tree? Anyone know? I think the public sends decorations for the tree, and they are chosen for use by someone at the White House who does the decorating.

The Obamas would have their own private tree in their quarters.

Back