Show off your Christmas tree!

Thanks. Umm for years kitties seem not to climb up the real tree but one of them like to climb up the fake tree.

They do hang out there and sniff the real tree. Some of them got sap on their face. I think this time they don't bother the tree. It's a blue spruce. Firs sure are pointy! Ouchie

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

My daughter picked out a prickly needle tree one year & regretted it. Now I remind her to feel the needles before picky a tree. :D

My daughter picked out a prickly needle tree one year & regretted it. Now I remind her to feel the needles before picky a tree. :D

Haha. I don't regret because it looks very nice. Lol. Every year we go with the flow of seeing any tree we want to bring home. We always enjoy many different kind of tree. This one smell real nice. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

My daughter cat run up their tree. I bet my dog Marty would think about peeing on a Christmas tree in the house . I can't recall what kind my ex-husband would get , he once got one that was too tall and we had to cut a little off the top. I would hang a Stair of David on it too to made is Kosher .
Do you water your tree , we did , the stand had bowl to pour water into it.

Oh yes Water is a must for this tree that is so thirsty. Sometimes i put sprite can mixed water in it or sugar in it. I heard that it keeps this tree stays alive. I dont know if it is true.. I have been doing it for years! lol

Oh yes Water is a must for this tree that is so thirsty. Sometimes i put sprite can mixed water in it or sugar in it. I heard that it keeps this tree stays alive. I dont know if it is true.. I have been doing it for years! lol

I was told you have to cut the tree trunk before putting in it the stand b/c the cut could be healed over and it can't absorbed the water. I know some condos do not allow people to have real trees b/c is a fire hazard . We can have real trees.

I was told you have to cut the tree trunk before putting in it the stand b/c the cut could be healed over and it can't absorbed the water. I know some condos do not allow people to have real trees b/c is a fire hazard . We can have real trees.

yeah we did go out and cut the tree. Of course its always hubby's job. Once the tree drops down, and we picked it up and brought home. :)

yeah we did go out and cut the tree. Of course its always hubby's job. Once the tree drops down, and we picked it up and brought home. :)

Hopefully, when you get home, your hubby cuts another 2-4 inches off the bottom end of the tree......

My mom's tree

Attachments

• Mom'schristmastree.jpg
    Mom'schristmastree.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Mom'schristmastree2.jpg
    Mom'schristmastree2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 25
Is that a real tree b/c it look like thee is no way to water?

Huh, get down on your hands & knees and crawl under the branches. That's what we do. Or buy a special "ornament" that has a tube to the tree holder where you can pour water.

No it is not real. 7.5 feet tall. Easy to assemble. Only three pieces. It is pre-lit.

I didn't think so. And it does not shed it needles like a real tree. Or have bugs, my daughter said one year they got a tree that had a lot spiders in it.

The trunk of a live Christmas tree can be cut at a slight angle before placing it in the stand it will help it draw in the water better.

Rockefeller Center Christmas Lighting Show will be on channel NBC 8-9 pm tonight.

WOW all of you did an amazing job decorating your trees. Hoping to get our tree this Friday.

Rockefeller Center Christmas tree

Attachments

• Rockefellerxmastree.jpg
    Rockefellerxmastree.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 21

Caz, you don't do a Christmas tree? I don't either, I'm not much interested in all the decorating for Christmas. A wreath on the front door and call it good. My DH and I don't exchange gifts, a check goes to my daughter so she can pick her own gift. Have no grandchildren.

I do have a Christmas eve luncheon for my daughter, her hubby and my bachelor brother.

Back