Show off your Christmas tree!

SilverRoxy

Deaf/ASL user
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please post pictures of your Christmas tree! I would love to see them! I will post pictures of my parents' tree and my tree soon.

Alleycat. That's a beautiful x mas tree!

We picked our real Christmas tree today. Let it thaw and will decorate it tomorrow.

Very nice, tree. Did you get it at a tree farm where you cut your own?

Also, guess what!? Minnesota had the honor of presenting the tree for the White House! It is an 88 foot white fir harvested from the Chippewa National Forest by a Logger of the Year there in Minny!

Very nice, tree. Did you get it at a tree farm where you cut your own?

Also, guess what!? Minnesota had the honor of presenting the tree for the White House! It is an 88 foot white fir harvested from the Chippewa National Forest by a Logger of the Year there in Minny!

I saw that on CNN! I was thinking that was an awful long way for a tree to travel :lol:

I saw that on CNN! I was thinking that was an awful long way for a tree to travel :lol:

Oh, they have come from twice as far...and I think there's some fanfare along the way so people can see it. So big they have to get an especially rigged semi.....

Still a work in progress...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Picked up a tree today... will post picture as soon as I have it decorated.

Don't buy my tree till the week before. Will keep it up till the Epiphany. When the kids were little, did not put it up till Christmas eve so Santa could decorate it.

We just finished decorating all of kids homemade ornaments , some cartoon figures and some names and old stuffs. Ha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 47
We just finished decorating all of kids homemade ornaments , some cartoon figures and some names and old stuffs. Ha

It looks great! I am disappointed that my new lights on the tree stopped working. I have to bring it back to the store tomorrow.

It looks great! I am disappointed that my new lights on the tree stopped working. I have to bring it back to the store tomorrow.

Thanks Oh I m not crazy about no on/offflashes lights. They are on light at all time. Maybe next year if I remember to buy the light with flashes on and off. But it's not emergency.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Thanks. Umm for years kitties seem not to climb up the real tree but one of them like to climb up the fake tree.

They do hang out there and sniff the real tree. Some of them got sap on their face. I think this time they don't bother the tree. It's a blue spruce. Firs sure are pointy! Ouchie

Thanks. Umm for years kitties seem not to climb up the real tree but one of them like to climb up the fake tree.

They do hang out there and sniff the real tree. Some of them got sap on their face. I think this time they don't bother the tree. It's a blue spruce. Firs sure are pointy! Ouchie

My daughter cat run up their tree. I bet my dog Marty would think about peeing on a Christmas tree in the house . I can't recall what kind my ex-husband would get , he once got one that was too tall and we had to cut a little off the top. I would hang a Stair of David on it too to made is Kosher .
Do you water your tree , we did , the stand had bowl to pour water into it.

Back