Should Netflix Be Accessible to the Deaf?

Crunchyroll has some Japanese series and movies. I watched some last night on my boyfriend's Xbox One with the app downloaded. Subtitles were included.

It has now,,, Just about all netflix streaming has captioning.Now if all Movie theaters have captioning id could enjoy going to the movies again. BTW what is Torrent?

Non-animated ones? If so, that's good to hear. Does it offer the well-known Japanese-made movie called "Black Rain" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rain_(1989_Japanese_film)?

No, they got various ones though in Japanese and Korean (romance/whatever). The day I see Kuroi ame on Crunchyroll, I'll eat my shoe. That is a film anyone watching Asian films about war need to see, at least those about Hiroshima.

I have yet to see an English subtitled version of the movie online but I haven't really watched that film in years.

It has now,,, Just about all netflix streaming has captioning.Now if all Movie theaters have captioning id could enjoy going to the movies again. BTW what is Torrent?
Torrent files are files like movies and music people share by uploading and downloading without authorization via a website.
Remember Napster?

Regal does have CC but you have to wear special glasses.

Torrent files are files like movies and music people share by uploading and downloading without authorization via a website.
Remember Napster?

That's correct but not all contents on Torrent are illegal.

Remember Napster?

not exactly.

a torrent file contains no movies, music, or any content but it is simply a "map" to download a specific file from multiple computers.

not exactly.

a torrent file contains no movies, music, or any content but it is simply a "map" to download a specific file from multiple computers.
OK, that's a better definition. However, it includes movies and music which are the most popular torrent files.

OK, that's a better definition. However, it includes movies and music which are the most popular torrent files.

Also, never mention your real name on public forum because MPAA will try to get you and send a letter.

My parents like to watch Netflix on our big tv. Is there a way for them to get CC on the tv when watching Netflix?

My parents like to watch Netflix on our big tv. Is there a way for them to get CC on the tv when watching Netflix?
You'd have to set up the Netflix profile to have captions on as default but the only way to do that is to edit through a desktop or laptop computer. Otherwise you can still turn them on when you start a new show/movie- there are icons on the right side when you see the "tool bar" with the progress bar. I do it that way right now as the main person who uses the profile isn't deaf so no need for captions.

Back