Should i become the first deaf person to run with the bulls?

Joker consider your prior remarks on swimming -outdoors- in a 50 metre pool.

Seems to be safer
aside: no bull!

I think animals using other animals is form on learning.It putting red coat on getting on horse with pack of dogs getting fun out of seeing fox ripped to bits then wiping blood on youngest hunter or first time hunters.going out just shooting a problem fox is different.

I think animals using other animals is form on learning.It putting red coat on getting on horse with pack of dogs getting fun out of seeing fox ripped to bits then wiping blood on youngest hunter or first time hunters.going out just shooting a problem fox is different.
Do people still hunt foxes like that? Hunting in general... I'm not a hunter, but I get that people like it, and I approve of it when the animal is eaten afterward. It's natural, and in modern society it's limited to prevent over hunting, and can rather be a good thing to control the spread of some species (deer) into urban environments and such.

I have a harder time approving of sport killing, where the animal is just left, or ripped to shreds as you say. But in that case, the animal will be food for something else (another animal, or just fertilizer for plants). Death is natural, it's hard to be against it, it's going to happen regardless. I'm still sort of undecided on the sport hunting topic.

Personally, I don't kill things, unless it's a pest that has invaded my personal space. Even then I try to usher it out of my house before resorting to a death sentence. My wife has unfortunately declared war on spiders though, so those I have to eliminate on sight (I let the ones in the garden live though, don't tell her).

Do people still hunt foxes like that? Hunting in general... I'm not a hunter, but I get that people like it, and I approve of it when the animal is eaten afterward. It's natural, and in modern society it's limited to prevent over hunting, and can rather be a good thing to control the spread of some species (deer) into urban environments and such.

I have a harder time approving of sport killing, where the animal is just left, or ripped to shreds as you say. But in that case, the animal will be food for something else (another animal, or just fertilizer for plants). Death is natural, it's hard to be against it, it's going to happen regardless. I'm still sort of undecided on the sport hunting topic.

Personally, I don't kill things, unless it's a pest that has invaded my personal space. Even then I try to usher it out of my house before resorting to a death sentence. My wife has unfortunately declared war on spiders though, so those I have to eliminate on sight (I let the ones in the garden live though, don't tell her).

SAdly yes they do.they want bring it back legal again it big hot potatoe going through parliament at this moment I.e how many dogs to use..the hunters whinge about hunting keeps people in countryside make living.it load of twaddle.
I just seen programme about bear poaching in the States and selling gall bladders to Chinese,that not good

Better off deaf can't hear them hooves behind you just run behind strongest runners when they jump you jumpy

oh you will definitely feel it... the street trembling with hundreds of hooves pounding on it.

Fox I'm sure Satchel Page naps time to time in the locker room before he steps on that mound

Fox I'm sure Satchel Page naps time to time in the locker room before he steps on that mound

yea I'm sure he did but he was still in a much better shape than you and had a much better health than you.

so it's best that you cheer for runners from the balcony. I will be with you too. I ain't running with the bulls :lol:

Well in this case the potential "reward!" can be either death or severe mangling of the body. Why take THAT risk?

not in America...The EU encourage all these cultural things god help us

I could never understand why men wanted to go through trying to be men in dangerous sports. You don't have to be manly to impress both men and women. You can be chicken for all I care. Why abuse that????

Men should show care and compassion with both human beings and animals. This does not make sense that they have to go through with this. Is this the psychology of being a manly and/or being a hero like crap? I don't approve of this.

I could never understand why men wanted to go through trying to be men in dangerous sports. You don't have to be manly to impress both men and women. You can be chicken for all I care. Why abuse that????

Men should show care and compassion with both human beings and animals. This does not make sense that they have to go through with this. Is this the psychology of being a manly and/or being a hero like crap? I don't approve of this.

it's just for fun

Originally Posted by Bebonang View Post

im not chicken :rockon:

Originally Posted by Bebonang View Post

im not chicken :rockon:
nah you are a donkey.

Either way the bulls can easily make dinner out of you.

try it joker if pick up the gals we know,but be honest bulls horns up backside covered in blood dont do it for me

Back