Resident Punk Ass
Premium Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Attachments

• short.jpg
    short.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 88

I'm short, but don't have this problem :D my legs are actually pretty long for my height. Yay!!! When pants come in short, regular or long I get regular, short is always too short.

Everything smells different to midgets in an elevator.

I am not a midget and I can smell things way before other people can. When I was health aide I was working in building and smelled something burning and called the fire department. There was a wall fire and no one else smelled it.

My mother is 4'11" and I stand at 6'1". My mother always took me shopping shopping cause I can reach the stuff on the top shelves.

My mother is 4'11" and I stand at 6'1". My mother always took me shopping shopping cause I can reach the stuff on the top shelves.

I am not that tall , I was 5' 6 1/2 ' tall ,I shrunk a little. I had clients that thought I was very tall and they wanted me to do chores that was not apart a health aide subscription . One client wanted me to dust off a shelf in her closest that was 7 feet high by standing on a chair. :roll:

LMAO, I used to play basketball in my younger years and was able to reach over 8 feet to dunk a basketball.

I'm too old now and a little heavier than my teen years. LOL

I'm 4'10 and my biggest problem is grocery shopping. I learned that ass soon as I go in I got to the baking section and get a pair of tongs so I can reach without asking for help. Lol and I hate jeans unless they are straight leg otherwise I have to pin them up. And I have small hands that everyone thinks is so cute lol. I hate them lol

Growing up, I used to be a small guy, but today I'm 6 ft 2 in. tall. Added a few inches sometime in the late 2000's, and sometimes I swear I'm 6 ft 4 in, but I'm not, though, but 6 ft 3 in. is possible, though, cause my dad is 6 ft. 2 in. himself.

Back