Shooting at U S Capitol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. Around the WH, cops/security service have an authority to kill.

all cops in America shoot if absolutely necessary.

when you shoot - you shoot to kill... not to threaten or to injure or to flatten a tire.... it's shoot to kill a person.

all cops in America shoot if absolutely necessary.

when you shoot - you shoot to kill... not to threaten or to injure or to flatten a tire.... it's shoot to kill a person.

You obviously have a vast amount of experience to say that with such conviction. Which LEO agency are you with?

You obviously have a vast amount of experience to say that with such conviction. Which LEO agency are you with?

Not me. The court did. The police officers were convicted and imprisoned.

Which dimension of parallel universe are you from?

Not me. The court did. The police officers were convicted and imprisoned.

Which dimension of parallel universe are you from?

The one where facts actually matter.

The one where facts actually matter.

you sure about that? you seem to be going against the tide. we have told you that she did hit the Secret Service.... she rammed the barrier... she was not "confused" nor "lost"....

those are facts.

you sure about that? you seem to be going against the tide. we have told you that she did hit the Secret Service.... she rammed the barrier... she was not "confused" nor "lost"....

those are facts.

so that video camera was lying ?

Exactly! Its called bad Apple, don't expect every cop is honest in America, or even in the worldwide.

um.... why would a cop break into a house? that would make him a criminal.....

Developing story right now is "Was shooting of driver in chase justified?".

As I read story, I see her ex boyfriend had warned police long before this incident occurred. Also, as I learn that the female is black and I was wondering if it was over-reaction from police toward to her just because she is black? Why didn't police take appropriate action when first learn from her ex boyfriend? Something does not add up here.

Don't tell me that all police are doing their duty as they promised during their oath.

Now, another incident from police department, does these police reaction appropriate? I don't think so
Four cops strip woman naked - CNN.com Video

I would not believe sources from police department as they are not always facts. Police have the power to twist the facts with media. This is why I support 2A, to ensure that there is balance of power between government and WE the people. If we beefed up gun control, this would encourage police department abuse their power more often because they KNEW there are less people around having guns thus give them opportunity to abuse their power regardless citizen having guns or not. And because of what I seen rise in attempt regain gun control from government, more people going crazy, and more bad cop trying to get away which is totally unacceptable.

What I know for sure is that usually whenever police made horrible mistake or committed crime, they would not report exact what is going on based on fear out of losing their job and the last thing on police's mind would be... being in the jail. Being ex cop in prison is much worse than being pedophile in prison. Nobody in jail likes ex cop AT ALL!

As I read story, I see her ex boyfriend had warned police long before this incident occurred. Also, as I learn that the female is black and I was wondering if it was over-reaction from police toward to her just because she is black? Why didn't police take appropriate action when first learn from her ex boyfriend? Something does not add up here.

Don't tell me that all police are doing their duty as they promised during their oath.

Now, another incident from police department, does these police reaction appropriate? I don't think so
Four cops strip woman naked - CNN.com Video

I would not believe sources from police department as they are not always facts. Police have the power to twist the facts with media. This is why I support 2A, to ensure that there is balance of power between government and WE the people. If we beefed up gun control, this would encourage police department abuse their power more often because they KNEW there are less people around having guns thus give them opportunity to abuse their power regardless citizen having guns or not. And because of what I seen rise in attempt regain gun control from government, more people going crazy, and more bad cop trying to get away which is totally unacceptable.

What I know for sure is that usually whenever police made horrible mistake or committed crime, they would not report exact what is going on based on fear out of losing their job and the last thing on police's mind would be... being in the jail. Being ex cop in prison is much worse than being pedophile in prison. Nobody in jail likes ex cop AT ALL!

um... good luck.

FYI - 2A on cop = death penalty

the balance of power between the government and we the people starts from a vote... not 2A. what do you think why police officers are required to wear mic and police cars equipped with cameras? because we the people require them to do so.

Jiro! Read whole this thread please, and tell me how many times did I ever said it is OK to shoot cop?

You seems closed minded and don't understand the logic behind the constitution of the United States.

um... good luck.

FYI - 2A on cop = death penalty

the balance of power between the government and we the people starts from a vote... not 2A. what do you think why police officers are required to wear mic and police cars equipped with cameras? because we the people require them to do so.

:lol: why am I not surprised by your response?

I don't need a training nor experience to say otherwise. Cops involved in this situation are trained and they did the best they could. In fact, they did a good job. That's why not a single innocent people including a baby was injured or killed.

You on the other hand... are sitting on that chair, criticizing them and saying that you can do the job better than them.... :laugh2:

You're doing the same thing...telling someone ample experience in the field that you could have done his job better even though you've never worked one day in law enforcement.

Laura

Former NYPD Sergeant Questions Sister’s Killing by Police in Washington

A former NYPD sergeant questions sister's killing by police in Washington

I did not read any where that woman hit a cop , a cop did hurt when his car hit a something. Did anyone hear about the guy that set himself on fire near the capital last week? I didn't see this on the news.

Unfortunately, the police in DC operate under "kill first, sort it out later." Any time you see the driver is a woman, you need to assume there's a child in the car until you can rule that out. They didn't. I've read of similar situations in other cities where cops went above and beyond to stop a car and protect the public before using their gun, which was their last choice. There was no attempt to do that in this situation. They're only action was shoot to kill. The fact that the child was unharmed was not due to the remarkable shooting skills of the cops, but just plain luck and by the grace of God. If the child had been killed, I'm sure they'd still feel justified in shooting.

Unfortunately, the police in DC operate under "kill first, sort it out later." Any time you see the driver is a woman, you need to assume there's a child in the car until you can rule that out. They didn't. I've read of similar situations in other cities where cops went above and beyond to stop a car and protect the public before using their gun, which was their last choice. There was no attempt to do that in this situation. They're only action was shoot to kill. The fact that the child was unharmed was not due to the remarkable shooting skills of the cops, but just plain luck and by the grace of God. If the child had been killed, I'm sure they'd still feel justified in shooting.

That is terrible on so many levels...

I really feel this a tragic thing that happen, and I do not know how the cops could not have feel something after they realize they shot an unarmed mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back