Shark dance??????

DSCF0779.jpg

frozen shark :giggle:

I don't think it is a funny video. I don't care much for this video. :roll:

GEEZz that NS's old SN's SHARKY!! oh waitt already back his's old NS now HAHAH!!! sowwies that HELLA FUNNIII!!!:laugh2:

Christer... I'm the one that Ocean making the funny joke about.. lol... I do yap about some things and get some good zingers from other folks such as Ocean, Calvin and others.. ya can ask them about me and they will tell ya for sure.. lol....

Anyways.. if I can dance like that crazy shark in the video I would have gotten a gal latched onto me for a long time!!! LOL.... oh well!!!

sharky, no wondering you love us (your friends) driving you off the wall with shark jokes HEHE

Christer... I'm the one that Ocean making the funny joke about.. lol... I do yap about some things and get some good zingers from other folks such as Ocean, Calvin and others.. ya can ask them about me and they will tell ya for sure.. lol....

Anyways.. if I can dance like that crazy shark in the video I would have gotten a gal latched onto me for a long time!!! LOL.... oh well!!!

Yes, that's true. Bec you are one loved sharky :) We always joke about shark, donkey and more :giggle:

HHAHAHA yep Moonflower and Ocean... and ya ladies ought to kindly drop your pants and get bent eh!!! LOL kidding...

Back