Sex for lade

Ant c5

Reaction score
Now that I have your attention...

Do you own an Escalade with aftermarket amplifier? I need to connect and amplifier (PPI) to my stock audio system. Need advice asap.

Thank you in advaced.

I don't think anyone owns an Escalade in this forum, at least not that I'm aware of. Good luck searching for one, though.

Originally posted by Ant c5
Now that I have your attention...

Do you own an Escalade with aftermarket amplifier? I need to connect and amplifier (PPI) to my stock audio system. Need advice asap.

Thank you in advaced.

if you can afford Escalade, then you should be able to afford new speaker systems.

which kind of amp are you looking foward to put in your escalade?

Re: Re: Sex for lade

Originally posted by Justin Sane
if you can afford Escalade, then you should be able to afford new speaker systems.

which kind of amp are you looking foward to put in your escalade?

1. I dont trust electronics stores. In my opinion, they rob me blindly.
2. Already took it to one and paid 200 bucks for them to tell my that my system didnt work. Tested it in my basement and it DID work. They moved away.
3. I am handy, and like to do it as hobby. Like to have pride of my own work.

Re: Re: Re: Sex for lade

1. I dont trust electronics stores. In my opinion, they rob me blindly.
2. Already took it to one and paid 200 bucks for them to tell my that my system didnt work. Tested it in my basement and it DID work. They moved away.
3. I am handy, and like to do it as hobby. Like to have pride of my own work.

What kind of amp and setup do you have? I might could help you.

Yeah, you at least outta give us a basic layout of what you're working with.

And for christssake, get some aftermarket speakers. I'm not talking about subs, just replace the stock speakers with something...anything!

Have you ever thought of checking on eBay? You can find just about anything on eBay.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sex for lade

Originally posted by Justin Sane
What kind of amp and setup do you have? I might could help you.

Its an PPI 600watts (64channels). Just want to hook it up to a pair of subs-250watts rms.

MY issue is on connecting the stock HUnit to the amp. I already have the positive, negative. But I need to connect the RCAs. The HU doesnt have rCA outputs.

My point? I need to hook up the stock HU to my PPI amp.

Originally posted by Xero
Yeah, you at least outta give us a basic layout of what you're working with.

And for christssake, get some aftermarket speakers. I'm not talking about subs, just replace the stock speakers with something...anything!

Stock system sounds good. I just need the kinda of "thump" you get in the clubs.:naughty:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sex for lade

Its an PPI 600watts (64channels). Just want to hook it up to a pair of subs-250watts rms.

MY issue is on connecting the stock HUnit to the amp. I already have the positive, negative. But I need to connect the RCAs. The HU doesnt have rCA outputs.

My point? I need to hook up the stock HU to my PPI amp.

that mean you need to do several re-wiring, I suggest you to buy aftermarket system. Less hassle and it will last longer.

Back