Selective abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fetus......... Baby
Rape.......... Sexually Assaulted
Adultery..... Affair

Left column.... Right column.... Both are exactly same meanings but obviously - these words carry different emotional impact and connotation. Please keep those out of debate if we want to come to agreement. That's why religions and emotions have no standing in any debate. That's why those kind of activists rarely win any legal proceedings.

And are rarely successful in convincing others of their credibility.

Then perhaps she should have been more clear on whether she was 15 or 16, or 15 and 16. It is not an unreasonable question given the post.

Likewise, if she doesn't want to be questioned, then perhaps it is best not to post personal experience in a public forum.

:gpost:

That was a reasonable question. It's reasonable to assume that if someone went through a traumatic event such as an abortion, they would know exactly how old they were when the abortion occured.

Then perhaps she should have been more clear on whether she was 15 or 16, or 15 and 16. It is not an unreasonable question given the post.

Likewise, if she doesn't want to be questioned, then perhaps it is best not to post personal experience in a public forum.

I've told my story on AD before and you know the story, all sudden you had to ask which is it 15 or 16, or 15 and 16? It's not that I don't want to be questioned-- It's just that I choose not to answer to you. Now move on. :)

I've told my story on AD before and you know the story, all sudden you had to ask which is it 15 or 16, or 15 and 16? It's not that I don't want to be questioned-- I just that I choose not to answer to you. Now move on. :)

If you don't want to be questioned, then you shouldn't have volunteered the information sweetie. :)

If you don't want to be questioned, then you shouldn't have volunteered the information sweetie. :)

I didn't say that. I have a choice to answer a member's post if I wishes to, and I choose not to, and I have that right. That's what I mean. :)

I've told my story on AD before and you know the story, all sudden you had to ask which is it 15 or 16, or 15 and 16? It's not that I don't want to be questioned-- It's just that I choose not to answer to you. Now move on. :)[/QUOTE

It was a reasonable question. It's reasonable to assume that you would remember what age you had the abortion; especially since it was so traumatic for you. She simply question if you knew whether you were 15 or 16. There's no reason to kick up so much drama over it. Getting all huffy and bringing your buddy into this to defend you. Defend you..from...

what? Help me out here.... :hmm:

Mod's Note

This thread is closed for the time being because it has been heated and to the point where it get into a flame war and it is time to cool it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back