seeking employment

Hi, I understand that it is the oldest thread relating to employment. How about taking foreign deaf workers in USA? Please give support to them - they wish to move out for goodness. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Why don't you want to move? Sorry, can't help you if you're stubborn.

Big cities can be very helpful. More deaf people means better networking.

Why don't you want to move? Sorry, can't help you if you're stubborn.

Big cities can be very helpful. More deaf people means better networking.

I agree with you totally. This is my main reason for joining this forum. :giggle:

I had hard time to find a JOBS!

But im been search any whether what i wanted to perfect work for me than im staying at home! but i wanted get out home and work harder than nothing!

If i cant find jobs at my hometown so i can get jobs in England because my new boyfriend have jobs and lives there so im been send my resumes to London,England but i can get jobs there if i got jobs in England and i will lives apts or house whether what i wanted it.

I tried search any jobs include stores,restaurant and lots of mores they wont hires me! i know its hard for me.

If i can try getting jobs application online in London,England if England would acceptance to hires me as American in first places im hope so.

Umm.. in order to get a job in england, you have to apply for a work visa. Anyone who wants to work outside the US has to apply for visa.

If you want to work in the US, have to apply for US work visa. (If you live outside the US)

Check with the passport office or embassay office. they will tell you that.

Umm.. in order to get a job in england, you have to apply for a work visa. Anyone who wants to work outside the US has to apply for visa.

If you want to work in the US, have to apply for US work visa. (If you live outside the US)

Check with the passport office or embassay office. they will tell you that.

Yes, it goes same for me. I have to apply for US work visa first before leaving country for USA. You should check for reliable information from embassy office to save troubles of time and money.:deal:

Back