Searching for someone

marcyp06

Reaction score
This is somewhat of a strange post... I am searching for someone.
She is a Deaf Punjabi woman, probably in her late 20's. She is transgendered, born male but living as female, and identifies as a lesbian. She is most likely going by the name Scarlett May, though that isnt her given name.
She has traveled through California, Washington, Colorado, New Mexico, and Florida. I lost track of her a few years ago after she was hospitalized due to a brutal attack in a hotel room. I miss her, and wonder if she is okay. If anyone has had a run-in with this woman, please contact me.

Let's see what we can do...

May I ask what to say if the person is reached? I sent this out to a list I'm on, so I'll wait to see if anyone responds before giving anything out. Just so you know, I don't know anyone by this name, so good luck in finding this person. I've been looking for a girl with blond hair who lived in Carrizo Springs. She was younger than I. Her father was a welder in the oil fields in that area before he moved the family to Odessa in west Texas. Her name is Cheryl Gallagher. She would be mid-40s by now.

I dont really know. Tell her Marcy from Yakima, Washington is looking for her.
marcybock88@gmail.com
I miss her dearly.

I wish you luck in your search as well. Thank you.

Alex, this is the wrong place to put it. This is about searching for a friend from long ago, not for a life-long bed buddy. Please, post it elsewhere.

Back