Search "phonak Watch Pilot 2" For Woman

Austrian woman

Reaction score
Hello!
I search a "Phonak Watch Pilot 2" for woman. It is a remote control for my hearing aids.
I have a "Phonak Watch Pilot 2" but now it is defect, it`s impossible to repair it.
It can`t get a new watch in Austria or in Germany, I have also written a mail to Phonak, but they don`t have such a wristwatch.
Now I hope, that somebody who reads this forum, has a Watch-Pilot 2 for me.
It would be great!
I come from Austria. If you have such a wristwatch for woman, tell me the price, please. I will also pay the costs for shipping.
Or if you know a shop, which has a "Phonak Watch Pilot 2" for sell, please send me a message. Thank you.
Regards from Austria!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    778.1 KB · Views: 9
Thank you for your answer!
I have just written some more times to this link, but I never got an answer....
In eBay i found only a Watch Pilot 2 for men and in Canada somebody sells a Watch Pilot 2 for woman, but I never got an answer.
It`s not easy to find and get such a wristwatch.
Thank you in advance to everybody for his help.

It`s shame, it is so hard to get such a wristwatch.
Have you any ideas what I can do, to find such a Watch Pilot 2?
I would be very happy, if you could help me.
Thank you!

Any luck with finding a phonak watch? I bought a used mens watch in canada for a swiss friend who uses one but he may not want it. the price will be right if all works your way. I am flying to germany, freiburg in a few weeks so abswer if you have one already.

wilson

Hello!
I search a "Phonak Watch Pilot 2" for woman. It is a remote control for my hearing aids.
I have a "Phonak Watch Pilot 2" but now it is defect, it`s impossible to repair it.
It can`t get a new watch in Austria or in Germany, I have also written a mail to Phonak, but they don`t have such a wristwatch.
It would be great!
I come from Austria. If you have such a wristwatch for woman, tell me the price, please. I will also pay the costs for shipping.
Or if you know a shop, which has a "Phonak Watch Pilot 2" for sell, please send me a message. Thank you.
Regards from Austria!
How does it control your hearing aids it sound really cool !

It is a dual layered clock, the bottom is a standard quartz watch with a 1.5 volt battery, covered with a hearing aid control mechanism that uses a 3.0 battery with four control buttons on the side of the watch face. I took it apart with a small watch screwdriver (four screws on the back) and put in a new watch battery which made the clock work. I will leave the replacement of the somewhat rare 1620 3 volt lithium battery to whomever the next owner is.

Just be aware that the remote most likely needs to be paired with you hearing aids and it probably can only be paired with certain (old) Phonak hearing aids

Austrian woman, Phonak has changed names to Sonova AG, which is still located in Staefa, Switzerland. Search sonova and you will find web site and contact place on web site. Or wait a few weeks and see what happens. For disclosure, the watch I have does not have a band as it is broken, and the +button is not flush (flat) to the watch surface on one corner. And do read LoveBlues concern above.

good luck
David wilson

Hello!
It would be great!
Regards from Austria!

Back