School kid expelled or detention?

i was the incorrigible kid -- been suspended countless times (best guess somewhere around 150 times) between 5th and 12th grades most of them for fighting with faculty/staff/other students -- ofc have served countless times in ISS/IDS (in dorm suspension for those who might not be familiar) and yea ive been expelled from school in 9th grade along with another girl

LOL! at you guys...
when i was in the 5th grade, i got into a fight with this huge girl in the schoolyard..and she beat the crapola outa me! lol! ofc we were sent to the principal's office and he called our parents and was sent home..i didnt mind staying home for the day! i had the whole house to myself for the most of the day (parents were working) hehe..
In the 7th grade, I got in trouble for fighting with this boy after the football game, believe it or not over the seat in the Jeep! In the 8th grade, i sassed my teacher and she slapped me..that was humilating cuz it was in front of everybody in class, they snickered and giggled..geez. In the 9th grade, Me and the other girl (we never got along) got into it behind the stage curtains and nearly tore down the curtains too, during a play rehearsal..ofc, we got kicked off the play...I behaved better in high school lol! guess i learned my lesson..oh well..it was fun in junior high..hehehe

oh, i forgot to add this... I did play hooky a few times in high school but never got in trouble cuz i learned how to write the same way like my dad's you know..write excuse notes..it was easier to copy my dad's writing than my mom's and guess what? got away with it every time!! :twisted:

TweetyBird said:
yea cuz of i dont live with my parent, i lived in dorm that why.. i has becareful... :)

Ah that's explain.. No wonder.... I never slept in dorm, only in the away camp or visited other schools for sports tournaments. Till college, I got an experience to "live" in dorm and I got an idea what it looked like. ;)

Fly Free said:
i was the incorrigible kid -- been suspended countless times (best guess somewhere around 150 times) between 5th and 12th grades most of them for fighting with faculty/staff/other students -- ofc have served countless times in ISS/IDS (in dorm suspension for those who might not be familiar) and yea ive been expelled from school in 9th grade along with another girl

Oh I feel sorry for your parents, I am sure they got white hair early!!

Defee said:
oh, i forgot to add this... I did play hooky a few times in high school but never got in trouble cuz i learned how to write the same way like my dad's you know..write excuse notes..it was easier to copy my dad's writing than my mom's and guess what? got away with it every time!! :twisted:

I remember myself that I wrote a fake letter pretend it was from my mother to tell my Brownie Guide that I am quit for good!! ha ha

Umm, I went to the bank with my mother the other day, and the bank won't cash her cheque (check) because Dad forgot to sign his signature, and Mum asked me to forged Dad's signature which I did, and the bank believe it was Dad's handwriting lol. My parents know that I am good with copy people's handwriting as writing was my hobby and I love to learn all sort of writing such as calligraphy etc but not now as I find it so boring!

Red~Rum said:
I remember myself that I wrote a fake letter pretend it was from my mother to tell my Brownie Guide that I am quit for good!! ha ha

Umm, I went to the bank with my mother the other day, and the bank won't cash her cheque (check) because Dad forgot to sign his signature, and Mum asked me to forged Dad's signature which I did, and the bank believe it was Dad's handwriting lol. My parents know that I am good with copy people's handwriting as writing was my hobby and I love to learn all sort of writing such as calligraphy etc but not now as I find it so boring!
LOL! wow..you forged your dad's signature?..whoo hooo! lol!
My dad's writing was easy to copy but my mother's..oh no..hers is so unique and she writes tiny and i tried to do that but i could not do it..lol! My son pulled that trick one time when i was in Hawaii, he pulled a check out of the checkbook and forged my name on it..he wrote for $50.00 and by golly, the bank accepted it! I was mad at him but when he said he was broke and need food then i forgave him..haha..at least, he didnt lie about it.

I've gotten ISS a few times and been suspended one or 2 times. My sister and I were horrible when we were younger. When I was 10 (and she 11) she almost dislocated my jaw. The joke (not really) in the family was, "we dont have to watch wrestling or boxing on tv, we just just watch our 2 daughters." Yea my sister and I had it in for each other. We got in a fight at school once, bad enough to warrant a suspension. They suspended her first, for a few days, and then myself for another few days. They said whats the point in suspending you both together? :) We fought constantly, our fights were over very trivial things. I dont mean little bickering either, we fought with our fists, teeth, and feet. Eventually i fought with other peopole after she moved away, lotsa pushing and shoving.. and then I grew out of it (i think.) Cant fight with her now, she knows how to use a gun! (Thanks to the US Army) :)

I was never Expelled from School But, I have gotten detentions In Jr. High for Fighting with a Female and cutting classes to spend time with my Boyfriend, which he had a different Lunch hour than we do....I also got detention for talking back to one Teacher who was a Pain in the butt.... I also got Detention for 10 Days for having sex in the Boys Locker Room that when I first broke my Virgin I was 14 at that time with a 18 Years old Senior. Yes I know bad bad bad Cheri!...Heh

^Angel^ Never got Detentions she was such an Angel in School...Respects the teachers and the Rules.. Hell with the Rules.. that was me (Giggle)

Lianca said:
Ah that's explain.. No wonder.... I never slept in dorm, only in the away camp or visited other schools for sports tournaments. Till college, I got an experience to "live" in dorm and I got an idea what it looked like. ;)
YUP! that why.. i went deaf school and stayed dorm 91 to 96... ofc i go home 1 or 2 times a month on bus... summer i stayed home 2 months and half... then go back school.. like that.. u know deaf school... :)

Cheri said:
I was never Expelled from School But, I have gotten detentions In Jr. High for Fighting with a Female and cutting classes to spend time with my Boyfriend, which he had a different Lunch hour than we do....I also got detention for talking back to one Teacher who was a Pain in the butt.... I also got Detention for 10 Days for having sex in the Boys Locker Room that when I first broke my Virgin I was 14 at that time with a 18 Years old Senior. Yes I know bad bad bad Cheri!...Heh

^Angel^ Never got Detentions she was such an Angel in School...Respects the teachers and the Rules.. Hell with the Rules.. that was me (Giggle)
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u sex with ur bf in boy bathroom!! BUT how they caught u and ur ex bf???? just curious!!!! :)

I have been in detention a few times in high school...expelled from school at the end of my Year 10, but was fortunate enough to be allowed back to continue my education until I finished Year 12. :P

My 2 step kids don't have a good attendance record as their stupid mother allows them to 'wag' school and play sick. The son currently isn't in school and he's 16 -- he was supposed to go to a new school last Monday and my father in law dropped him off there. Once he was there, he called his mother up and she came to get him. Hasn't been to school since. Grrrr...:madfawk: @ the stupid mother! :roll:

LOL@ u guys for getting into trouble at school..at least i wasnt only one (deaf) that did! lol! :D

TweetyBird said:
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u sex with ur bf in boy bathroom!! BUT how they caught u and ur ex bf???? just curious!!!! :)

I did not get caught My so call jealous best friend told on us to the Princpal and Of Course I was the stupid one told the truth it did happened.. I could have lied to save myself of getting in trouble.. But, I choose to tell the truth and it did got me in trouble. My Ex Boyfriend who broke my virgin lied to the Princpal saying we did not do it to save us both.. But, He was mad at me for telling the truth. we both end up in trouble he got more days in suspended than I did he got 14 days and I got 10 days because he was a senior and he was 18 and I decide not to press charge against him since its the law not to have sex with a minor, so they Gave him 14 days and the Police told him to stay away from me Which I never knew that until after he graudated from High School he told me this years later that he couldn't talk to me or go near me if he did the Police would throw him in Jail. (sigh)

Katzie said:
:shock: I'm learning quite a bit about you Defeechick! You go gurl1 :twisted:
LOL! katzie..theres a lot more that you dont know about me!! hehe! I m not perfect either..hehehe!... :twisted: :booty:

Sure, I was no angel either. LOL

I had numerous detentions, pink slips, and two suspensions during my school years. I was almost expelled three times, but I managed to graduate. The staff/teachers/principals were :Owned: !!!

The reasons why I got detentions/suspensions:

Talking back to teachers
Fighting with people
Skipping the study halls
Making love with a guy in a new health room at field house (big gym was founded in 1989).
and much more!!

The elementary principal threatened to send me to juvenile center, but I did not go there. Whew. I am glad that I still have HS diploma despite that I was incorrigable student there. :devil:

:fu2: at my hyprocrite teachers/principals except a sweet head principal saved my ass and forgive me after I wrote an apology letter. I never forget him. :fu2: at my asshole assistant principal!!

After I graduated, I am an :angel: with a crooked halo. I have no arrests or felony charges. I have not go to jail/prison. All I have misademor charges was speeding tickets. Whoopie do!! :roll:

The guy and I were suspended for 2 weeks, but the summer was near, so we returned back to school two months later!! Now, he is CPA working on his MFA degree. I was thudded when I was told. Interesting.

I had numerous detention room because of not do my homework, skipping class, and hang around the mall without return classroom rest of the afternoon from Senior School.
In the Dorm, I had numerous grounded because of not return curfew so late, and hangin around my peepz.
Two times supsended at school
1 time supsended at the Dorm (Sneaking outside from dorm's window) and hang around with my peepz.

((chuckles)) ohh hoo hoo har-har, Never I forget how much I had great memories w/my best friend and sweet revenage counsellor's bdrm and other emenies student's bdrm and locker too. Until Finished my High school and told everyones.. Guess What, I did whole thing mess your miserable missing your favorites and ruinned your bdrm plus locker too.. last word, I say LOVE YOU ALL... See you after the world.. Ha ha.. I saw Staff really mad and trying to catch me but too late.. I said buh-bye.. and told Driver GO!
Driver say ok.. drove away from school property.. :laugh2:
When I return that school for 1st year of reunion party.. Staff spotted me, and said, how dare are you done with all of us and student... I laughed, and happy memories ever I had! lol Staff say uh, oh well, sorta too late for that..
Also other my emenies peepz were talked me out and trying working out and change as truce.. LOL Pretty funny!! I'm glad it was done awe!

Red~Rum said:
Oh I feel sorry for your parents, I am sure they got white hair early!!

best i can remmy they didnt have white hair then :lol: -- i became emancipated from parental supervision while still a minor so whatever i did with myself during my HS years were solely on me -- its a wonder i managed to get my HS diploma :rofl:

years later i get along with mom fine and dad has since passed on

Cheri said:

*Shaking my head*..... :nono: Tsk Tsk Twinie!..

Back