School kid expelled or detention?

I remma when I was in High School havin' my lunch break and there were several teen age boys who walked in line behind me. I was sittin' in a chair alone, eatin' my lunch in a quiet time. Boy, one of them picked one french fries up from the plate in front of me and putted it in the ketchup besided the french fries. He, then, looked at me sayin', "This is your period" while one of his friends scooped an apple sauce with a spoon and smeared it on my head. Everyone in the cafeteria were starin' at me while I was sittin' in a chair in silence. When they were through after all this, they walked away. I, then, got up and took the tray along and dropped the tray in the trash with a loud noise. I walked out of the cafeteria room while there was still an apple sauce on my head. Everyone turned their heads. I walked downstairs to find the sign that says "Principal" on the wall. When I got in the Principal's room, I saw him writin' somethin' on his papers. He didn't hear me comin' in. I tapped on his desk and he looked up at me with a BIG surprise !! He got up and asked me, "Who did it to you?" I wrote ALL the boys' names. He suspended all of them from school for 2 weeks. Their parents were so pissed. LOL Their parents had to pick up the homeworks from school for their sons to do homework at home. Ha ha ! My English teacher praised me for all this and she dismissed me for tardy because, the principal told her that I was in the bathroom washin' my hair to get rid of an apple sauce. LOL One year later, I was dismissed earlier by principal for earnin' high credits...but, I returned to graduate and got my diploma. :)

Oh, that's horrible experience you've had to endure, CyberRed. Good thing they got what they deserved!

As for myself, I only had detention in Grade 1. Then was on my best behaviour for the rest of my schooling career. Until I went to Canada and got myself a detention! I blame it on the German exchange boy who was totally obnoxious!

TweetyBird said:
YUP! that why.. i went deaf school and stayed dorm 91 to 96... ofc i go home 1 or 2 times a month on bus... summer i stayed home 2 months and half... then go back school.. like that.. u know deaf school... :)

Tweety, I went to deaf school from age 3 to 19. They don't have dorm at all. I had to commute every day from home to school, school to home. I knew there were alot of deaf schools that have dorms. MNM, Cleary, Lexington, & NYC deaf schools don't have dorms.

Miss-Delectable said:
Oh, that's horrible experience you've had to endure, CyberRed. Good thing they got what they deserved!

Yep, that was because I was a new student from California when all my family includin' me moved to Washington State at that time. Never forget that day! LOL But, I made it through until I graduated. *Whew*

Miss-Delectable said:
As for myself, I only had detention in Grade 1. Then was on my best behaviour for the rest of my schooling career. Until I went to Canada and got myself a detention! I blame it on the German exchange boy who was totally obnoxious!

I remmy that German Exchange boy, hahah oh boy *psst* remmy that time he got told off by his host mom, that time we and other german exchange students to Quebec City.

Anyway, i can't remmy if i been in detention, prolly too angelic! *chuckled*

Back