Scary movie uses sign language for survival....

Ah this releases on April 6th 2018 in theaters, it will be another while for the DVD to come out. It sure is frightening movie.

Oohh yes... the deaf actress in this is the one who is in WonderStruck- coming out in December.

This one I'll have to wait til DVD or live streaming. My usual movie companion doesn't like scary movies.

I am so excited for this. I love movies that take things that should otherwise be comfortable and make them uncomfortable. Like I loved Paranormal Activity because it made all the normal creaks and groans of a house seem scary. I like that this is going to make being quiet feel scary. So excited.

Ah this releases on April 6th 2018 in theaters, it will be another while for the DVD to come out. It sure is frightening movie.

That long???? I could train pigs to fly by then. Hah.

Even my aunt (who does NOT like scary movies) thought this one looked good when we saw the trailer last week!

As does this...two characters - actors are probably using German Signed Language...

I saw the trailer for this a while back, I'm not to big a fan for scary movies but I sure as hell am excited to see this.

Back