Scam!

Whoa. you misunderstanding. I don't insult you. One thing you mention "I am not gonna explain it again" that is point you are still don't understanding. Show me how is CDT function system make profit $2500.00. Gimme me show me see if you actual understand about CDT system. I was test you. I am suspect that you don't understand about CDT system. Don't send CDT link or copy/paste here. Just your own type show me how is workout with CDT.

PS No need to play English teacher here. you are bring up mention need intercepted to understand read. TSK TSK TSK (guard off)

If you werent playing English teacher, then why make a comment about me misspelling a word? What is the big deal? Yes, I misspelled a word and your point is?

Nope, I am not gonna explain how CDT works because right now with all these allegations, I want to wait and see what the final confirmation from our govt says about it. I want to make 100% sure that it is legal or not. I do understand how the CDT system works just fine and I dont need to prove to people whether I understand it or not. That is my personal choice. The point is I am reading all these statements and taking them seriously and I welcome any more information from anyone like for example about the coloured diamonds. That was very helpful info and made me think differently about my diamond.

It sure looked like u were insulting me but u said you weren't. Thanks for clarifying that.

Thank you.

If you werent playing English teacher, then why make a comment about me misspelling a word? What is the big deal? Yes, I misspelled a word and your point is?

Nope, I am not gonna explain how CDT works because right now with all these allegations, I want to wait and see what the final confirmation from our govt says about it. I want to make 100% sure that it is legal or not. I do understand how the CDT system works just fine and I dont need to prove to people whether I understand it or not. That is my personal choice. The point is I am reading all these statements and taking them seriously and I welcome any more information from anyone like for example about the coloured diamonds. That was very helpful info and made me think differently about my diamond.

It sure looked like u were insulting me but u said you weren't. Thanks for clarifying that.

Thank you.

Yes clarifying you reason FYI is not mean insult. It tell you it was misspelling.
That is all. Thanks :)

If it is illegal or a scam..WHY CANT OUR GOVT say "CDT IS illegal"? Why say "it MAY be illegal" as if they are not sure.

When I was first told about CDT back in spring, I said I wasnt interested. Of course I thought it was a scam. Then someone who is highly respected and in a high profile job told me about it and I was shocked that this person became a diamond trader. That person gave me all the legal information about CDT so I took the risk figuring it is only $120. If it turns out to be illegal or a scam, then my loss to take the risk. What really got me interested is that my friends actually got their earnings from CDT. There are so many people who say it is a SCAM or it is illegal but where is the PROOF??? If someone didnt get their earnings after cycling out, then that is proof. If the govt says, "yes, CDT is illegal." then it is proof. Nesmuth, Skyportie, and others say it is a scam so apparently u found proof so I would like to see it pls cuz I havent seen it yet. When I see it then I will be happy to spread the word around to other IDT (independent diamond traders) and my friends and family.

I know I took the risk and if I lose my money, I have nobody to blame but myself and the people who founded CDT. Same goes for others who are willing to take the risk. Never I would blame any of my friends who first introduced me to CDT. In my heart, I think CDT is a legitiment diamond business that is offering people a chance to earn money. If I am wrong, then I will be more than happy to admit it and learn from my lesson.

Thanks
People! You seemed got the wrong idea about the CDT, CDT is not a scam. Some of my friends have already joined the CDT, and guess what? they got thier debit card and diamond. They are very happy with it. I know I will be getting it soon. This has nothing to do with pyraind. CDT already have a lawyer in Candian. You guys got to lighten up about CDT. Greeze someone just making these up or assume about CDT. I have faith in CDT, and will be buying another spot soon. Well, you guys who is still scare of cdt then you have no faith to check these out. Just ask CDT for more information. If you don't then that is your lost. I will be soon getting a brand new car. :dance2:

theres's some deafies i mean many deafies here in minnesota is into CDT. and god. that scares me! glad i didn't join .. but many other peeps in minnesota join cuz they saw checks and diamonds.

Well, We people in Georgia signed up CDT, and some of them already got thier debit card and diamonds each month. They did not lose thier money they got more money ( 2,500.00 plus an diamond) I will getting one very soon. You need to call cdt and ask them more information. If you don't then that is your loss. You guys gotten stop listen to the rumor because one my of my leader talks to CDT, and said some of them are not true,the arrest, or deaf man first seet up. Greeze guys ask CDT before any of you spread an rumor to other. I have lot of faith in CDT, and already bought another one. I am getting a brand new car. :dance2:
Ciao!

Well, We people in Georgia signed up CDT, and some of them already got thier debit card and diamonds each month. They did not lose thier money they got more money ( 2,500.00 plus an diamond) I will getting one very soon. You need to call cdt and ask them more information. If you don't then that is your loss. You guys gotten stop listen to the rumor because one my of my leader talks to CDT, and said some of them are not true,the arrest, or deaf man first seet up. Greeze guys ask CDT before any of you spread an rumor to other. I have lot of faith in CDT, and already bought another one. I am getting a brand new car. :dance2:
Ciao!

U must be doing great! Congrats!! :) I agree about the rumors..one of my friends paid off her last credit card debt from her CDT check. She is so happy. :)

My friends are pissed off big time ! They resigned CDT. :pissed: They lost 500 dollars.

I have no problem with IBO so far *knock the wood*

Yes... few friends of mine had joined CDT... and one of them took a small diamond out to the jewelry place to be appraised.. it turned out that diamond were low grade of diamond... it is in a way of faking.. it is not 100% real diamond...IT IS A SCAM....

My friends are pissed off big time ! They resigned CDT. :pissed: They lost 500 dollars.

I have no problem with IBO so far *knock the wood*

Probably cuz of all the rumors..have to give it time. Cant expect it to work overnight.

Glad IBO is working for u. My brother went to a Quixtar meeting...said no way he will join cuz it would cost $830 a year to be a Quixtar member. Wow..that is a lot of money.

My friend got her money back after resigning due to all the rumors. Did they try calling CDT headquarters for their money back?

Yes... few friends of mine had joined CDT... and one of them took a small diamond out to the jewelry place to be appraised.. it turned out that diamond were low grade of diamond... it is in a way of faking.. it is not 100% real diamond...IT IS A SCAM....

One of my friends got $500 for her diamond that was valued at $800. U wont get the full price cuz jewelery stores have their own opinions. Have to look at the back of the certificate..it said "it varies from jeweler to jeweler."

No, they are not the true colored diamonds. Those are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars since it takes thousands and thousands of years for the colors to form. Those are reserved for the seriously rich people..LOL.Think u are gonna get one for paying only $120 dollars? No I dont think so! CDT diamonds are treated diamonds.

I am still waiting for offical word from the MD attorney general. I have contacted him and they are reviewing the program. Dont know when the announcement will be made.

One of my friends got $500 for her diamond that was valued at $800. U wont get the full price cuz jewelery stores have their own opinions. Have to look at the back of the certificate..it said "it varies from jeweler to jeweler."

No, they are not the true colored diamonds. Those are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars since it takes thousands and thousands of years for the colors to form. Those are reserved for the seriously rich people..LOL.Think u are gonna get one for paying only $120 dollars? No I dont think so! CDT diamonds are treated diamonds.

I am still waiting for offical word from the MD attorney general. I have contacted him and they are reviewing the program. Dont know when the announcement will be made.

Oh well!!! in my opinion you are being scammed!!

Oh well!!! in my opinion you are being scammed!!

That is your opinion and I have my opinion. I would rather listen to the MD Attorney General than from other people who dont really have hard proof.

There has been so many publishings and news reports in history calling Amway, Quixtar, MaryKay and other businesses scams too but people still kept their faith in those businesses so out of respect, I dont tell them that their businesses are scam based on reports or other people's opinions. I will rely on the Attorney's General's word only.

Thank u.

Finally those pretty diamonds if any exists could be blood diamonds.

Richard

Finally those pretty diamonds if any exists could be blood diamonds.

Richard

Already did that research before I joined. There are laws about that and CDT's contracts with GenScan Laboratories mentioned about that. There are 47 contries that have gotten together to create the Kimberly Process to tighten the filtering of blood diamonds and Canada is one of them.

Yea, any diamond could be blood diamonds so we never really know.

http://www.kimberleyprocess.com:808...ts&PHPSESSID=1ca9fafef10e587656cf297a862299b5

Probably cuz of all the rumors..have to give it time. Cant expect it to work overnight.

Glad IBO is working for u. My brother went to a Quixtar meeting...said no way he will join cuz it would cost $830 a year to be a Quixtar member. Wow..that is a lot of money.

My friend got her money back after resigning due to all the rumors. Did they try calling CDT headquarters for their money back?

I did not ask my friends about their situation with CDT.

I only paid 48 dollars for renewal member a year. *perplexed* why 830 dollars ??

I did not ask my friends about their situation with CDT.

I only paid 48 dollars for renewal member a year. *perplexed* why 830 dollars ??

I really dont know. That was what my brother told me. He went to a meeting cuz he was interested in joining Quixtar and the guy told him that he will have to pay a monthly fee of 60 something dollars so he did the calculations and said it totaled to $830 a year in fees.

I can ask my brother for more clarification.

I am currently member of CDT and want to quit from CDT, how can I do that?? I have been diffcult time to call CDT... I am also member of Quixtar/IBO, is it scam??

I am currently member of CDT and want to quit from CDT, how can I do that?? I have been diffcult time to call CDT... I am also member of Quixtar/IBO, is it scam??

Like with CDT if u google and type in "Quixtar and scam" many websites will be displayed saying that it is a scam. HOWEVER, many people have faith in Quixtar and said no, it is not a scam. Same thing with CDT and many other companies. At least CDT hired a lawyer here in MD and will see if things get worked out. I cant give u the answer if Quixtar/IBO is a scam but I wont take the words from those websites to call it a scam cuz there is no hard proof. I guess it is up to each individual. Same thing with the CDT situation.

Also, I find that calling CDT around 630 PM Eastern time is usually the time I get a rep.

Here is an example of someone saying Quixtar is a scam:

POST OF THE DAY
Financial Scams
My Quixtar Experience
Email this page
Format for printing
Become a Fool!
Reuse/Reprint

Related Links
Investing Strategies

Discussion Boards
Financial Scams

By sucko1ak
April 5, 2001

Posts selected for this feature rarely stand alone. They are usually a part of an ongoing thread, and are out of context when presented here. The material should be read in that light. How are these posts selected? Click here to find out and nominate a post yourself!

Right or wrong, there is little more important to me than my intellectual credibility with close friends and family. Since I blame no one but myself, I can't say that my credibility was taken from me so much as I gave it away.

Recently there have been many posts on Amway/Quixtar. I even think the guy who is hyping it has two profiles and thinks we're idiots. Showing, "how many people are into it" is "proof that it works."

I am a sophomore studying engineering. Before the election I was heading toward the campus auditorium to see Gloria Steinem speak, just for the hell of it. I had an hour to kill, so I went to the University Center to see if anything was going on and two guys in suits were standing by the doors. They said hi and asked if I was there to learn how to make money on the Internet. I said no, but I'd be willing to listen.

So, with an hour until the speech I go upstairs to their room (which I can't believe the university let them have). The speaker is fifteen minutes late. Argh. (Later I find out it's on purpose... the upline Platinum is a very important person, after all.) After an hour and a half, I've missed the speech, but I'm excited.

Amway/Quixtar is currently targeting college campuses, rife with young dummies like me, with no business knowledge whatsoever.

I was a real go-getter. I prospected my family and friends. I bought the tapes, went to the seminars, and after two months of intense prospecting, calling, showing the plan, etc., I had one person under me. MY MOM!

Maybe I'm a loser, never meant for a man's business like Quixtar. I don't think so. After four months now, there is still no one under my mom. All of the go-getters above me showing the plan every night have not extended the leg even one person.

I was about to plop down $250 to take my wife and I to "winter leadership," when I started looking on the web for more info. I typed Quixtar into Google and had a shocking, humbling experience. Site after site. But the one that got me was Scott Larsen's because he made the numbers so clear.

I have my opinions on controversial issues, which I have come to logically and rationally. If someone argues with me, I can defend myself, and, if I find my arguments do not hold up under scrutiny, I change them. When I finally came around from Quixtar, my stomach had a knot like you wouldn't believe. I seriously felt like vomiting. I had a serious emotional commitment to Quixtar. Under its spell, I could see no evil.

I'm back no normal, but a quick calculation puts me back over $1000! I got two checks totaling $30. I overspent on overpriced Amway products, bought tapes, bought books, went to seminars, put miles on my car, and the whole ball of wax.

I am a positive thinking person, though. I took away several valuable lessons from this experience.

1) DUE DILLIGENCE!!!
2) Learn to read numbers.
3) Emotion has no place in investing.
4) Don't overestimate yourself. Everyone does stupid things...yes, even you.
5) If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.
6) BUSINESS MEETINGS DO NOT BEGIN WITH PRAYERS!!! (My first red light went off here.)

Am I bitter? No. I'm glad I did it because if I hadn't, I never would have realized how ignorant I am and would not have begun researching businesses and investing for real. I'm more glad I got out. Chalk it up to life experience.

Now you probably all think I'm crazy. :( I really am back to normal, though.

I truly feel sorry for the guy who got me into it. He's a senior in education, and he really does mean so well. He truly believes he is bringing to the world something that can offer something financially.

I know I didn't detail any arguments against them here, but I think everyone already knows the arguments. The whole point is, I thank my lucky stars I got out when I did. I hadn't lost every vestige of integrity (or my wallet) yet.

-Al

Fool.com: Financial Scams [Post of the Day] April 5, 2001

Same kinds of rumors are being said about CDT too.

Letter issued from CDT regarding to the article in the Washington Business Journal.

You can contact CDT anytime using these phone numbers or email addresses.

> Sincerely,
> CDT Admin
> 416.742.2280 - 222 (t)
> 416.742.0557 (f)
I'm curious. Have you ever tried to contact CDT using the above phone numbers? If so, what kind of response did you get?

Back