Sara's surgery news!!

Good luck with your surgery!

Update

I got rent cpap machine for before and after my surgery so my baratric doctor says must use that till January 9 im taking that..

And also i will ahead drinking baratric shake for two weeks till January 9
Wow sorry to hear this but you soon will be ready

Update

Day of my surgery today and i will post you after my surgery about few days after im wake from my recovery I will let you know okay..

Update

Im going home today excited!! And im been staying hospital for two days since my surgery January 9

I'm glad that you are strong after big surgery, but many people are struggling with recovery from gastric bypass.

Update

Im going home today excited!! And im been staying hospital for two days since my surgery January 9
Get plenty of rest and take it easy. I am glad to hear the surgery went well. I wish you a speedy recovery.

I'm glad that your surgery went well. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Be careful.

Take it easy, Sara. Don't push yourself too hard. Be patient. It will pay off.

Update

I got dr appointment today and everything fine but im on my post operation after my surgery three weeks later and im lose 30 lbs..

We have hold gym because of my knee get better and i went see my orthodontist today for checkup and says we have hold that gym and its doctor's jobs i says that fine with that..

Im still walking lots and helping lose my weight

Next my appointment is April 6

Update

My dr appointment going fine and my vows I will lose more weight but not yet drop 300lbs almost!! I'm still on mission to dropping 300lbs since my gastric sleeve surgery last January 9 I'm almost 3 months later

Attachments

• 843680A7-7459-4805-A0EA-22642CF7220F.jpg
    843680A7-7459-4805-A0EA-22642CF7220F.jpg
    903.4 KB · Views: 12
Update

My dr appointment going fine and my vows I will lose more weight but not yet drop 300lbs almost!! I'm still on mission to dropping 300lbs since my gastric sleeve surgery last January 9 I'm almost 3 months later

Awesome! You look great! Losing weight is not easy, you are on a new journey and a new lifestyle . Inspire!

Back