San Francisco

kalboy

Reaction score
So how many of you guys have been to San Francisco? If you have, how do you like it?

I've been to San Francisco. It's beautiful there! I went on the Golden Gate Bridge, visited the old World War II bunkers, visited the Guiness Museum of World Records, drove on the world's crookest road, and toured a battle ship that was at shore.

I used to live an hr north of SF. and SF is the GBLT mecca of the City, same as NY greenwich village, I had a ball taking some of my friends there and showing them places! but SF is indeed the best place for the GBLT on Castro St. and Market St. u should check out all the prades of rainbow flags and the huge flag up on the top of the dome too :D

I so want to live there! The most beautiful city ever in US of A.

My last visit was during the summer of... 1989.

I live in San Francisco for three years. SF is the mecca for diversity people and GLBT. SF is nice place with the exception of high living and foggy weather. I love to visit some various sites such as Lombard St. (crookest road), Alcatraz Island, Castro St area, Chinatown, and much more!! ;)

If you live on the East coast, the gay meccas would probably be Montreal. I feel it's both bigger than anything else on the USA eastern seaboard.

Visit both Toronto and Montreal for pride (Canada). 850,000 people in Montreal and 1,000,000 people in Toronto for the gay pride festivals. Supposed to be among the top 10 world's biggest; They film "Queer As Folk" in Toronto, even though it takes place in a USA city. (Yes, there's a real "Woody's" that people go to in Toronto and it's just like the one in QAF -- athough Babylon is a just a neon sign that the QAF filming crew brings in)

Yes, been to SF - I used to live near there for 4 months working in Concord. Beautiful place!

Last edited:
I've never been to San Francisco, though perhaps one day soon, I should be able to drive to San Francisco. Ever since I live in Utah now, I'm a little closer to SF. :P I almost considered visiting SF in April 2002 when I was in California for two weeks, but decided to stay in San Diego area most of the time. I think it would be interesting to visit San Francisco.

Kuifje -- u should 1 day find time to GO to SF -- i think u will enjoy the visit there!!!! cuz i know i did enjoy my time in SF when i was there and even said that SF is a whole lot better than LA! :thumb:

Back