San diego chargers bolt to l.a.

Good. Nobody in the MLB did it because it's America's pastime. Ted Williams even interrupted his career to fight in WWII. :afro:

It's over , no one takes a knee during playoffs.

Coaches might have talked to the teams regarding this . I have a pic to show in PM

I would keep the jerseys if I was him . So much memories. I had an L.T t-shirt bec I liked the Chargers like a good friend lol Junior Seau used to be a Charger and came to the Patriots . I have nothing bad to say about them.

Your brother can convert to a Patriots fan:D

I used to go to the local college with Junior Seau's brother. He was a football player for our local college. Quiet guy. I think he was shy. I feel for his family. When I heard Junior Seau's suicide, I was in shock. It's sad that Junior Seau's restaurant closed down after his death.

My brother refuses to be a convert for Patriots. *Shrugs* I guess I'm still a Dallas Cowboys fan for now.

Oh, one thing.. Junior Seau's brother I mentioned was killed in some gangfight.

I used to go to the local college with Junior Seau's brother. He was a football player for our local college. Quiet guy. I think he was shy. I feel for his family. When I heard Junior Seau's suicide, I was in shock. It's sad that Junior Seau's restaurant closed down after his death.

My brother refuses to be a convert for Patriots. *Shrugs* I guess I'm still a Dallas Cowboys fan for now.

I was shocked by his death. He was one of my favorite Patriot player. The old timers Bruschi and Seau will always be good in my book.

LOL@your brother refuse to convert.

Back