Salt Lake City Deaf Friendly Event Tomorrow

aestheticlife

Reaction score
Hello! Deaf Friendly Event happening tomorrow in Salt Lake City, time 10:30am. Come, Come join us!

Food will he provided .

New Life Improvement Center and Deaf and Hard of hearing are welcome!

Learn what?

-each month money improve how?
-family, friends, stay together, how long, what do you do?
-try, try, improve, can’t improve, aweful, help, what?

These things explain and learn.

Tomorrow, February 17, 2018
Time: 10:30am

Where?
Address is:
709 east south temple Salt Lake City 84102

Wow! Hmm... not far from me but no car (have to take bus lol)

(here in UT temporarily).

For all Deaf and hard of hearing coming I will be at main entrance in front. I have lack jacket on with green tie. See u soon.

tomorrow meaning Sunday... Well I missed that one to lol- didn't even know that.
Like AC said- resting my brain after pounding the keyboard all week with coding stuff and learning it.
Is there a site somewhere I can view deaf events in SLC? My interpreters have said there's a big deaf community (I believe it- I've had 8 different interpreters so far for my classes lol (their schedules vary a lot but I don't mind- interesting watching the different styles...)

^^ and I just noticed that... "bring interpreter" - err... no... I can't just bring an interpreter!

Of course.. I will have one tomorrow at my school's bowling dealie (if it will still happen) lol. I know they don't HAVE to do it but pretty sure half the ones I have are happy to- one is going. The staff at my 'school' are awesome- learning in the process about interpreters etc...

Back