Sad news

LovelyBlkGal

Reaction score
I was very in shocked moment and when i get home from work few hour ago and my roommate has information to me aabout that my good friend Mickey Barry has passed away recently last sat. i know him for many yrs and he is very good friend of mine since last time i seen him at deaf club in 1999. I don't know what happen or how cause his's death maybe something with dis(sp) or something so i will find out later since i learn news abt his's passed on

R I P
Mickey Barry :(

LovelyBLKGal I am so sorry to hear that about your friend :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's passing. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your friend's family. Take care. :hug:

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that LovelyBlkGal :hug: , you and your friend's family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Am sorry to hear about your friend. Your in my thoughts and prayers thru this difficult time :hug:

I am so sorry to hear about the death of your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend's family.

DBP,

I'm sorry to hear about your friend passing away. You are in my prayers and thoughts. :hug:

Thanks guys pray for my friend's family.... right now they are still feel down since Mickey's death i m still in shocked abt that and i m gonna miss him as my good friend

I am sorry for your loss. It is very difficult to lose a friend.

I am really sorry about your friend's death. My prayers are with you as well. Hope you feel better. :hug:

awww im so sorry to be informed about your friend's death.. keep strong!

Hello. This is Michelle McSweeney ( now Martin ) ~ I know mickey Barry for many years and he is my old classmate from old school, He is really funny, charming, cool guy!!! I am sooo shock that he passed away last saturday. I was looking forward to see him somehow but too late... hope to come and see his family for like funeral small party... I know it not going be funeral. but something small family and friends party who know mike barry! I am gonna miss him alot!!! He is my favorite friend person! ( SNIFF )...

LBG, I'm sorry to read about your friend's passing. :hug:

Back