Rush is moving to Costa Rica?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is his view "extreme"? Can you provide some examples with links?

why bother? You still are not able to understand anyway because you don't view it as extreme. Kinda like telling Eskimo that 30 degree is "extremely" cold when they are used to negative temperature.

Yes, you were clear. Just off track. Display of a flag doesn't necessarily equate to love of country. And love of country does not equate to knowledge of history.

It was one example. Treating it as a hypothetical......Maybe the have a son or daughter serving and they do it to support them. I would think they deserve to fly it even if they think they Gettysburg address was George Washington's summer home. Maybe they fly it because it keeps the sun from creating a glare on the TV. Point? I don't think you should look down on people who fly the flag because of their knowledge of history, but maybe for their reason. With the way things are going I am just glad to see the flag is still flying

This is all irrelevant now because because Jiro did not intend for this to be a hypothetical.

yes but you spend exorbitant amount of time reading, listening, and defending Rush Limbaugh.

Exhorbitant? Hardly. I read and listen to alot of other personalities.

why bother? You still are not able to understand anyway because you don't view it as extreme. Kinda like telling Eskimo that 30 degree is "extremely" cold when they are used to negative temperature.

I am offended. I am no Eskimo and I walked around outside in snow in T-shirts..

It was one example. Treating it as a hypothetical......Maybe the have a son or daughter serving and they do it to support them. I would think they deserve to fly it even if they think they Gettysburg address was George Washington's summer home. Maybe they fly it because it keeps the sun from creating a glare on the TV. Point? I don't think you should look down on people who fly the flag because of their knowledge of history, but maybe for their reason. With the way things are going I am just glad to see the flag is still flying

This is all irrelevant now because because Jiro did not intend for this to be a hypothetical.

I'm personally believe that usage of American flag means support our country but for love so don't have opinion so varies on person to person.

well.... I wouldn't say that. I believe Rush is patriotic to America and he really cares about America.

but...... his view is extreme and misguided. the worst part is his spinning.

I would agree with extreme ......misguided???? Not more than anyone else.

spinning??? again not more than anyone else.

If you want make better describe about how does Rush looks so go read any link about Rush's personalities and he is just too extreme to me but for you, maybe not because you won't understand on some issues.

I would agree with extreme ......misguided???? Not more than anyone else.

spinning??? again not more than anyone else.

I say same for Pelosi too. god.... is American great or what? Amendment 1.... Everybody is free to say whatever.... even people like Pelosi and Limbaugh.

I'm sure you do but I'm not buying it. Why?

*looking back at your threads and posts*

Quite a hefty portion of it are backed with Limbaugh's view.

Wirelessly posted

Well, I don't like one thing is Amercia is at divided...

Right. Thanks. I was thinking *exhortation* when I wrote that.

kinda funny that you think that. There's definitely a lot of exhortations going on here for past several months :)

I'm sure you do but I'm not buying it. Why?

*looking back at your threads and posts*

Quite a hefty portion of it are backed with Limbaugh's view.

Such as?

Now, he's a conservative. Many other personalities hold many of the same views about him. Sure, there are many posts on Limbaugh posts. But exorbitant? Hardly. This isn't my thread, you know? But so what? You're complaining or what now?

Again, you are confused. No one is disputing his ratings....
But you did post:

"I don't give much credibility to ratings. They are far too easily inflated and manipulated."

RUSH: This is yesterday afternoon and last night, a montage of a bunch of media people, all pure propagandists. Every one of these people said what you're going to hear them say after I said specifically I was not moving, I was simply leaving the country for health care if Obamacare passes and then coming back. Not moving. I said that before all these people say this.

RATIGAN: Rush Limbaugh, threatening to leave our country for good.

HALL: Rush Limbaugh vowing to leave the country if Democrats manage to pass their health care reform bill.

GEIST: Rush Limbaugh. Now he's threatening to do something if the President succeeds with this health care reform. He's threatening to leave the country.

MOULITSAS: I definitely look forward to Rush Limbaugh leaving the country.

FERGUSON: Do you know that Rush Limbaugh said that if the health care bill passes, he will leave the country.

SHUSTER: Rush Limbaugh says that if health care reform passes, he will leave the country.

ENO: Radio host Rush Limbaugh says he will leave the United States if health care reform passes.

BEHAR: Rush Limbaugh has said that if health care goes through in the country, he is moving out of the country. Hey, hello, good news?

State-Run Media Wrongly Reports Rush Moving if Obamacare Passes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back