Rumors: Purple P3 Coming Soon On Mac!

I can't wait to get it for my MacBook Pro.

Hello everybody,

Here's another rumor for you guys! This time, it is not Sorenson! It is... PURPLE....

P3 on mac!!!!!!!! :wave:

Rumors: Purple P3 Coming Soon On Mac! | DeafTechNews

check it out y'all! :D

It was not rumor. I know someone who used work for Purple before and he is the one who take a picture at Purple tour. I saw that pictures around few months ago. I can't wait to get P3 on my Mac, No more Vmware for me to use P3.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSRpNScZD64&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - VRS on your Mac with Purple[/ame]

Mac Teaser

I hope it will be coming this week or next week.

Chevy57, you still have P3 on your Asus netbook right? Why you have two netbooks for P3 ?

Because I love MacBook Pro notebook and almost use it everyday at home. I'm boring with PC netbooks. I always leave PC netbook at work. Other netbook as Dell is not much to use.

Because I love MacBook Pro notebook and almost use it everyday at home. I'm boring with PC netbooks. I always leave PC netbook at work. Other netbook as Dell is not much to use.

I undy what you need. My Dell netbook has webcam HD and it is clear picture. Is your dell netbook having good picture on the webcam?

I undy what you need. My Dell netbook has webcam HD and it is clear picture. Is your dell netbook having good picture on the webcam?

My Dell netbook from Purple s webcam is 1.3 MP. What MP of webcam HD is your netbook? where did you purchase? From Purple Communications?

My Dell netbook from Purple s webcam is 1.3 MP. What MP of webcam HD is your netbook? where did you purchase? From Purple Communications?

My netbook is 1.3 MP of webcam HD. I bought it from wireless AT&T.

o_rly.jpg

wowowowowowieeee
:applause:

P3 is kinda suck but I rarely use P3 for VRS, not on VP chat with friends cuz VP get blurry or frozen which is kinda suck. and only one things I like is the video message on my cell-fone. (That was blackberry)

Back