Rumor: Sorenson ntouch PC get leaked pictures, January 6th 2011 release date?

More information here...

Rumor: Sorenson ntouch PC get leaked pictures, January 6th 2011 release date? | DeafTechNews

What do you guys think of this? True or fake? :wave:

Got call from trainer today and I asked trainer if confirm about the nTouch. They says yes it true and they did show me example as same the link you show.

We did test call; look nice but better than P3 or Z4 with partner software... or that software improving or sorenson made that? Will wait once they release... but I asked trainer if Jan 6 is confirm? Trainer doesn't know but was told trainer to share if anyone heard about it.

nice. they finally got on the bandwagon for pc software. the rumor pics looks simalar to signmail for blackberry. same idea and format but now can do calls. the import feature is nice!

want add more.. to download their website is www.sorensonvrs.com/pc but their folder isn't ready public yet.

Also learn there are 7 new product coming but can't have 'all'. One VP for home and one for outside as 'to go' to match your suite. I was like.. ok.. what if I am DEAF FAMILY such as 3 kids are DEAF and couple DEAF.. we can't have each if they are turn into teenager...

I am just wonder but again just wait and see.... but their 'happy holiday' greeting is lame -_-

want add more.. to download their website is www.sorensonvrs.com/pc but their folder isn't ready public yet.

Also learn there are 7 new product coming but can't have 'all'. One VP for home and one for outside as 'to go' to match your suite. I was like.. ok.. what if I am DEAF FAMILY such as 3 kids are DEAF and couple DEAF.. we can't have each if they are turn into teenager...

I am just wonder but again just wait and see.... but their 'happy holiday' greeting is lame -_-

What model is 7 new products??? Wireless device?

What model is 7 new products??? Wireless device?

I am not sure... I am not that 'WOW' factory... since other VRS did ahead but keep that mind... I abuse ntouch... BUG BUG BUG BUG such as webcam not connection as it turn WHITE!

They are going to release Jan 6? nah.. possible DELAY

well if I was told that they have new product as 'ntouch' such as ntouch MAC, ntouch PC, ntouch VP, ntouch Mobile... so far I count as 4 so far and not know what the two remain could be... Possible ntouch ANDROID? made sense? I can't confirm but I know ntouch PC but MAC may delay possible March or Summer due iPAD 2nd product possible front face camera... VRS got pace their product improving with video quality...

As today I think VRS has improve and can move on without Sorenson?? Not because I hate... I like their service but lost respect from them...

But you can also try www.sorensonvrs.com/linux but this is not available yet, or you can try www.sorensonvrs.com/Lamborghini and Sorenson is not ready to roll out free sporty car.

This is not the actual link where you can find downloadable nTouch software. The whole basic thing is just wait till the announcement in January, I suspect it will be on the 6th, ironically that is when CES 2011 show started on that day.

But you can also try www.sorensonvrs.com/linux but this is not available yet, or you can try www.sorensonvrs.com/Lamborghini and Sorenson is not ready to roll out free sporty car.

This is not the actual link where you can find downloadable nTouch software. The whole basic thing is just wait till the announcement in January, I suspect it will be on the 6th, ironically that is when CES 2011 show started on that day.

All links are nothing yet. CES don't have list of exhibitors' booth for Sorenson.

the link isn't ready yet... I do not know if that will out on Jan 6... unless you are faithful to click each day until final it true... then let us know.

the link isn't ready yet... I do not know if that will out on Jan 6... unless you are faithful to click each day until final it true... then let us know.

Think about it.. CES 2011 runs for Jan 6 to Jan 9. =]

Maybe that's the day when Sorenson is going to release? :wave:

I got some images from my friend's blackberry device.

IMG-20101228-00085-1.jpg

That s nTouch PC on my friend s notebook with ntouch webcam. Video is high quality.

nTouchwebcam.jpg

nTouch webcam is similar to Logitech HD Webcam C510.

This software doesn't include video answering machine when I had asked. He told me that Sorenson VP 200s will be out of stock soon. he doesn't know about newer Sorenson VP. He said that VP 300 like Cisco UM VP is fake.

oh, gosh, HD is too high bytes about 1.5m to up than VP200 about 256k-512k, HSI company (Cox, Comcast, TWC, etc..) are limit Bandwidth cap between 40GB and 300GB some state, some company

Bandwidth cap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

VP-200, one hour = 4GB
HD about one hour = 15GB to up

if Mobile with HD, it is 5GB or less Bandwidth cap

I wish unlimited Bandwidth, I do HD, nTouch, or VP-300, I can't it right now, my HSI is limit Bandwidth cap

Does ntouch swtich 256K and 512K work support to VP-200?

I got some images from my friend's blackberry device.

IMG-20101228-00085-1.jpg

That s nTouch PC on my friend s notebook with ntouch webcam. Video is high quality.

nTouchwebcam.jpg

nTouch webcam is similar to Logitech HD Webcam C510.

This software doesn't include video answering machine when I had asked. He told me that Sorenson VP 200s will be out of stock soon. he doesn't know about newer Sorenson VP. He said that VP 300 like Cisco UM VP is fake.

Thanks...

Posted.

Rumors: Sorenson’s nTouch PC Leaked! (Two More Pics)! | DeafTechNews

oh, gosh, HD is too high bytes about 1.5m to up than VP200 about 256k-512k, HSI company (Cox, Comcast, TWC, etc..) are limit Bandwidth cap between 40GB and 300GB some state, some company

Bandwidth cap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

VP-200, one hour = 4GB
HD about one hour = 15GB to up

if Mobile with HD, it is 5GB or less Bandwidth cap

I wish unlimited Bandwidth, I do HD, nTouch, or VP-300, I can't it right now, my HSI is limit Bandwidth cap

Does ntouch swtich 256K and 512K work support to VP-200?

well, dont worry.. sorensons going to compress every btye on the line, u dont haev to worry lol

Back