Rosetta stone knock off for ASL

ok, I've gotten things caught up at my real job, so I can do more work on this.

it looks like i'm going to go fully animated with with it, the models are just to hard to work with.

I'm thinking about setting up a face book age. to keep every thing organized

also I need a new name I used "VierMadchen" for work

I'm interested

I am a bit late to this conversation, but I am interested in helping to test this project if you are still looking for people. I have zero ASL experience or ability at the moment and I sure would like to have more.

-ragidandy

HELP,
all the books show the C and O from the side so you can see the shape of the letter, but i see lots op people who keep the palm point out,

i'm trying to use the most common form for the program so witch way do you guys see most often?

HELP,
all the books show the C and O from the side so you can see the shape of the letter, but i see lots op people who keep the palm point out,

i'm trying to use the most common form for the program so witch way do you guys see most often?

I have seen at my deaf club with the palm out. I remember asking my ASL instructor at the deaf service center and he said to keep the palm out.

Looks good. Had a minor problem with the last set. The video ran, and when I clicked next, it went to a blank black screen with your options on the left.

i think that was just were the next swf file didnt get up loaded should be fixed now.

any thing you guys see let me know, this part has to be right because its the pattern i'm going to use for the rest of the signs,

i think that was just were the next swf file didnt get up loaded should be fixed now.

any thing you guys see let me know, this part has to be right because its the pattern i'm going to use for the rest of the signs,

Thank I am volunteer help people! I am encourage to people ASL
thank bookmark

I encourage to my good friends help how improve skill sign languageidea deal

+1 reputation

I am not so sure why you need a real person to use the sign. I think that the (child/adult) animation is safe due a simple legal work. I'm just brainstorming about it.

I would love to animate all of it. Time is the only thing stopping me.

I think I've gotten most of the bugs out, and cut the file size down, so that it will run on a mac too,

now that i have a working sample , I'll have something to show the what the rest of it will be like.

i think the system might have a few bugs in it ...
i can only complete one letter and the system wont let me move on

Back