Roommate Needed

Northpaw

Reaction score
Hi Everybody :wave:- I am new here...Want to find a roommate for my
place in Frederick, MD. Inquire me for more information if you
are interested. Will check back tomorrow - Good night...

How much? Three people on same bed are allowed? five dogs OK? Enough food space in refrigerator for me? How often do you clean your place?

I will pay for everything, but whatever of food you bring in the kitchen, I will eat it without asking if it's okay. If you bring a girl in our home, I will have sex with her without thinking that's she's yours. If I poop in the toilet and don't flush, too bad. You willing? Also, all your mails are mine.

I will respond to reasonable comments. Otherwise I don't bother with your foolish ones, ha!

Good Luck w/finding a good roomate....and not one from Hell!....Done that mny moons ago....to find out it's not worth it unless you find one that is very compatible with you & ur lifestyle....get the rent, utilities and the deposit upfront!....Sign a contract with you in case you need to take them to Court....Careful of all your valuables too, lock 'em up....

Robin...thanks for some advice. I am kind of skittish about getting a roommate since it would be my first time. See how it goes if happened!

I see only few comes out as great roommates, not many really. It does not mean your first roommate will be a nightmare, but may have some issues to dealt with. Wish you good luck.

Robin...thanks for some advice. I am kind of skittish about getting a roommate since it would be my first time. See how it goes if happened!

I would not look for a roommate on line! I think it would be better to ask your friends if they know anyone , I would not live a friend . This is the best way to to end a good friendship.

I have always had bad lucks with Deaf/hearing roommates. I can not get along with them. Mostly because of the space thing and cleaniness. I really hope you filter and question the potiential roomies before letting them under the roof.

Some unasked for advice ;)

First time? I recommend, discussing expectations up front. What is shared, what is separate, noise/light levels, maintenance responsibilities. Also, if you really need clean/uncluttered space, or tend to be a bit of a slob, if smoking/drinking is not allowed/frequent, drug policies in general- best to address those things up front. How many, how often and when friends can come over can be a big issue too. What seems common sense to one person is culture shock to another. Lol, I'll stop there, since you did not really ask for advice. And yes, get a contract. I think you can find some examples online. Have you seen Sheldon's roommate agreement on Big Bang Theory? :laugh2: That is NOT a good example of a contract. Good luck finding a roommate.

I am honest with all you. I have bad experiences with hearing roommates and hearing think I am dumb and slaves they gave me active ( I think right word spell start Adcive or something) and hard time with hearing control and sex me and fight and dramas, I can't stand them. I comfortable with deaf roommates is no problem no dramas they are my best friends as roommates.

I still looking roommates in Colorado for while and when save $$ then move into East.

Get a pet , they're the best roommate to have. They do not steal your money ,do not bring home unwanted guests , and not not care if you leave dirty dishes in the kitchen sink . In fact they'll clean them for you.

Back