room mates...

P

pinkster

Guest
Do you think its okay to date your roomies? *shrugs* i was j/w.. :naughty: Not like I'll date mine, well I could be I think it would be awkward.. If you break up and you still live together. Unless you break up on good terms.

So tell me what you think!
 

Lasza

Premium Lurker
Premium Member
I did dated with my roomate from high school days. As long as u both stay on good term instead of argument constantly. some of my freinds still live under same roof after break up. Some of them stay for kids' sake. Some of them feel close but not able to be item. depend on what situtation.
 

Sydlie

New Member
I wouldn't. My college roomie had a crush on me, but I didn't want to ruin it, you know? But it ruined it anyway because he stopped talking to me when I moved back to Ohio :( I miss him, he was fun.
 

SilenceGold

Active Member
My roommate in ASD turned out to be gay in later life. I'm glad I never undressed completely in front of him. :p
 

Kalista

New Member
Premium Member
yes and no

According to my boyfriend and I broke up last summer. It was kind of sticky situation to live together due to painful and grievous at same time. As long as you trust with that person who willing have a good teamwork with you like share to pay the rent and utilities. Roommate can be successful as friendship or love. I did rather to sleep separate room to prevent tempt or hurt each other if we sleep in same room.

We work different shifts hour lately, which is, help us to understand about our relationship between love or friend. State of Massachusetts is awful cost of living. You can’t live in the apartment alone. Rent will eat all up your money! As long as you live under the same roof as a good teamwork and trust each other.

It is very difficult to find a good roommate that you can trust him or her.
 

Sydlie

New Member
Originally posted by SilenceGold
My roommate in ASD turned out to be gay in later life. I'm glad I never undressed completely in front of him. :p
Oh I really hope you're kidding or I'm actually disappointed in you. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they're looking at you.

Why do people insist on thinking that gays are perverts, that's just not cool...
 

Smartiesgeek

New Member
I wouldnt date a girl as my roommate. but If we are on the good term, then it is a wonderful, then.

I would say, yes and no. :D
 
P

pinkster

Guest
hmm.. interesting :) I was just curious cause i *know* my roomie likes me, but at the time of my moving in, i was seeing someone. We're not anymore, but thats kind of sketchy.. So I dunno. If my roomie wasnt my roomie, I know i'd have a better shot at wanting to go out with him. But with the fact that he and i spend so much time together, you wouldt think we already were :naughty: lol
 

SilenceGold

Active Member
Originally posted by Sydlie
Oh I really hope you're kidding or I'm actually disappointed in you. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they're looking at you.

Why do people insist on thinking that gays are perverts, that's just not cool...
I was only there for 3 weeks. The whole time I was there...I was shy. That's why I rarely changed with him in the room with me. It wasn't just because I had thoughts that he might be gay.

No, he was friendly with me. He did have dirty mind all the time even asking if I ever mastrubate..asked me that question on the first night I was staying at the dorms.

He admitted that he was gay few years later when I ran into him and he bought up jokes about me.
 

Irish Devil Dog

New Member
Yes and No.

I used had an ex gf at first then turned to be roommate.. Yes we broke up a year later when we were still roommate and plms pretty alot.. But after that we getting along much better and so far we r fine :D
 
K

kuifje75

Guest
Originally posted by Sydlie
Oh I really hope you're kidding or I'm actually disappointed in you. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they're looking at you.

Why do people insist on thinking that gays are perverts, that's just not cool...
So fucking :werd:

I am always amazed when people tell me (if they did not know that I was gay) that they are afraid to change clothes in locker rooms because of gay men wanting to look at them. I ask him/them: "Well, did I look at you all the time?" They went :confused: then :eek: then :shock: "You are gay?!" I reply: "Yeah, and so what? Just because I am gay doesn't mean that I look at you, then remember you when I am dreaming or jerking off. Get real."
 

SilenceGold

Active Member
Originally posted by kuifje75
So fucking :werd:

I am always amazed when people tell me (if they did not know that I was gay) that they are afraid to change clothes in locker rooms because of gay men wanting to look at them. I ask him/them: "Well, did I look at you all the time?" They went :confused: then :eek: then :shock: "You are gay?!" I reply: "Yeah, and so what? Just because I am gay doesn't mean that I look at you, then remember you when I am dreaming or jerking off. Get real."
Dude, it took me until about 9th grade (since 7th grade) to finally take a shower with the rest of the boys in Junior football. Homosexual has nothing to do with it.

A different boy at ASD mentioned that I was attractive to him. I just mixed in those thoughts and wasn't sure who said that I was attractive..so the first thought I had was of this roommate. I'm not offended or even trying to offend anyone including this roommate. We talked about the old days when we were together the last time...even his boyfriend was laughing about when I mentioned to him of this roommate who had asked me that first question (of if I mastrbuated) when we were introduced to each other at ASD in 9th grade. :p
 

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
It would be a bad idea to be dating your roommate. If you both had problems or a fight, then you both would feel awkward since you both are in the same home. It would be fine if you both were married, but just dating... dunno.
 
B

blackmercedez

Guest
I would!

I would if my roommate was fine and have a lot in common.:D
 

Mizzou

New Member
Yes and No to dating the room mates.... it is depend on person. I had ex gf then becomes roommates.... We cause the problems within other roommates. I not think It will work that way but alone with roommate, should help change it. That is my opinion. :D It seems work with one roommate that agrees with. :ugh: Not four!! :ugh:
 

Fly Free

New Member
ive had roommates at MarylandSD and no i didnt date then even tho i had a BAD crush on a girl i knew from 5th grade til 9th grade when she quit MarylandSD and went on to MSSD and yes she was my roommate a few years too -- years later she found out yikes :Oops: -- actually i came clean with her JUST before she finished HS and she was :shock: (i wanted her to hear it from ME not via rumors thru other ppl sheesh) and shes family too :-x
 

GoKiGOki48rs

New Member
i f i had a guy roommate, i would keep it aside between being girlfriend and roommate.. its nothing wrong to get know ur roommate better... but watch out for bad things coming in each other's way.. do not inferred each other's personal while being roommates.. :|
 

Megladon

New Member
rut ro..

Originally posted by pinkster
hmm.. interesting :) I was just curious cause i *know* my roomie likes me, but at the time of my moving in, i was seeing someone. We're not anymore, but thats kind of sketchy.. So I dunno. If my roomie wasnt my roomie, I know i'd have a better shot at wanting to go out with him. But with the fact that he and i spend so much time together, you wouldt think we already were :naughty: lol

rut ro shaggy ;-)

*to anyone that doesnt know i am her roomy, for as long as she'll put up with me...

/\/\êg£àdôñ
 
P

pinkster

Guest
accckkk i was hoping bill wouldnt find this thread.. *hates self* :eek:
 
Top