Rocket Sign Language software...

Hutt5asl

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to post this. I was considering trying the Rocket Sign Language software, for myself but also for my son who is just starting to learn Sign.

Has anyone used this? What do you think of it? I saw some free videos from it and it seems a little English to me. I just wanted to get some feedback on the software.

Thanks!

I used the free fingerspelling lessons and found them great.

Thanks to cerebral palsy fingerspelling all I can do.

I used the free fingerspelling lessons and found them great.

Where did you find free finderspelling lessons? Was it in the free 6-day lite version? I got that, and saw how to do the letters of the alphabet... but, was there another thing that they have for fingerspelling? I could surely use work on that! lol

Thanks!

Where did you find free finderspelling lessons? Was it in the free 6-day lite version? I got that, and saw how to do the letters of the alphabet... but, was there another thing that they have for fingerspelling? I could surely use work on that! lol

Thanks!

If you know the alphabet, you probably shouldn't need too much more lesson on fingerspelling. ;)

If you know the alphabet, you probably shouldn't need too much more lesson on fingerspelling. ;)

Very true! But I was thinking maybe there might have been some kind of "quiz me" game or something...

Huts, check out the sites you already know. I think that Rocket is not so great. The fingerspelling quiz at the end of lifeprint is just awesome.

I have missed you btw.

Huts, check out the sites you already know. I think that Rocket is not so great. The fingerspelling quiz at the end of lifeprint is just awesome.

I have missed you btw.

Thanks... and you missed me?! I didn't anyone noticed! Ha ha ha!
And yes, I have seen the fingerspelling thingy from Lifeprint... Love it!

Back