Rochester to Toronto

shao

Reaction score
When I enter RIT, I'll think about visiting Toronto, Canada. I just found out that driving from Rochester to Toronto takes three hours. I can't afford car. I heard about the ship that sail from Rochester to Toronto. Anyone know about the ship thing? cost? how long does it sail from Roc. to Tor.?

What about Greyhound Bus? If u do then have ID ready before go there. Costs not that bad than u think. After u arrive in Toronto, there are huge transportion everywhere. You will love it so much.

Oh gawd, I do miss Toronto. Plenty of memories I have there.

Be very careful going to Toronto cause Freaky lives close by. The last alldeaf member that went to Toronto was never heard of again.

bbnt said:
Be very careful going to Toronto cause Freaky lives close by. The last alldeaf member that went to Toronto was never heard of again.

:rofl: Nahh....I reckon Freaky's a trustworthy person! I'd go to Toronto if I had the chance and money! ;) :thumb:

bbnt said:

Actually, he's sleeping over at my place!!! :mrgreen: Do come on over and visit me shao!!! I'll take you all over Toronto!!! Oh WaterRats girly.. I'd lurrv to meet you too!! *winska!*

Hehe. I'll try. Heya Do I have to bring passport? I think I left it at home (I currently live in college)...? I only have green card. :-d

shao said:
Hehe. I'll try. Heya Do I have to bring passport? I think I left it at home (I currently live in college)...? I only have green card. :-d

shao.. your green card is just fine because it shows you're currently residing in USA. You can just easily visit Canada with a green card and a student card as well. It's not a problem, if you're a college student, just show your college ID with your green card. C'mon over!! :mrgreen:

P.S. That guy who slept over.. he did survive.. so fear not! :scatter:

I survived at the wrath of Freaky! ;)

BTW, she is really a sweet and intelligent lady!

KingCobra! HISSS!!!

I would love to visit Toronto. If I manage to get there on my next trip to NTID, I'll have to get in touch with Miss Freaky Lady. She seems like an awesome person to meet.

prostock19 said:
I would love to visit Toronto. If I manage to get there on my next trip to NTID, I'll have to get in touch with Miss Freaky Lady. She seems like an awesome person to meet.

She's a Black Widow Spider... so beware!

Banjo said:
She's a Black Widow Spider... so beware!

Banjo says this because he barely escaped the wrath of Freaky! :naughty:

Matty.. come on over & visit me!! I'd even be glad to set up a meeting with several ADers from Ontario in Toronto so you can get to meet them as well. Matty, you should come during Deaf Awareness Day in Canada's Wonderland in Toronto. :thumb:

Freaky said:
Matty.. come on over & visit me!! I'd even be glad to set up a meeting with several ADers from Ontario in Toronto so you can get to meet them as well. Matty, you should come during Deaf Awareness Day in Canada's Wonderland in Toronto. :thumb:
It's the all mighty $ We'll see when I will have time.

Back