Robert Johnson, Deaf creator of Sextoon Died Post #1

Sad News......

He's a founder of sextoon.com. He's killed by accident car crash last sunday. i guess sextoon is no longer running bussiness....

http://rj.deafi.com/

yeah, he's very well known here in austin, i met him like once or twice, but we never talked.. age gap and all... from what i hear from the teachers, the wake is today, funeral tomorrow at 4, and the memorial service saturday from 6 to 8

rest in peace and godspeed- I'm sure hes enjoying it where he is now making the angels smile :angel:

For those who knows him..from what u all had to say about him, he must been a real good friend. Espciallly to KingCobra and Waterrats..and a few...I am truly sorry for trhe loss of your dear friend.

I loved his art work from sextoon.com. Rest in peace, RJ

I dont know him but I also feel sad for the loss....I wonder where I can find those Sextoons thing that you guys were talking about.....I need to be into the Deaf World........I have never heard of it....tsk tsk for my ignorance......

Here's an obituary article from Austin American-Statesman newspapers website.

(09/10/2003) Robert Lynn Johnson, age 44, of Austin passed away on Sunday, September 7, 2003. Robert is survived by his wife, Elizabeth Ann Johnson of Austin; parents, Tom and Ona Johnson of Freeport; in-laws, Walker and Frances Morris of Dallas; sisters, Tonya Johnson of Houston, Tammy Van Newhouse and husband, Alex of Lake Jackson, Lanita Perez and husband, Michael of Lake Jackson; also survived by nieces, nephews, and other family members. Robert was a 1979 graduate of Texas School for the Deaf in Austin. He attended the National Technical Institute for the Deaf in Rochester, New York, and Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. Robert and Elizabeth were married in Dallas, Texas, on June 25, 2000. Robert will be remembered for his great sense of humor. He touched the lives of many people-friends and strangers alike-with his charismatic smile and a dimple in chin. He was a savvy business man and talented artist. He loved talking to anyone about anything and was known by everyone to be a loyal, charitable and generous friend. He will live in the hearts of his family and friends forever. There will be a website at www.rj.deafi.com where anyone can go for more information on Robert and memorial services, or to leave their own memories of Robert. The family received friends from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at Cook-Walden Forest Oaks Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 10, 2003. Interment to follow at Cook- Walden Forest Oaks Memorial Park.

BabyPhat21 said:
I dont know him but I also feel sad for the loss....I wonder where I can find those Sextoons thing that you guys were talking about.....I need to be into the Deaf World........I have never heard of it....tsk tsk for my ignorance......

www.sextoon.com

:repost: I want to tell you'all , I felt crush to hear abt his wife who I knew from Texas for long time! :shock: I wish her BEST!

I am very deeply sorry about hear what happened to him .... he know better and it shouldnot drive too fast ..... but it is his choice for high speed driving.... but not me.... i am slow drive like a old lady ....

I will pray him in his heaven !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont know him very well. but i heard those names but i never chat with him ...... sorry !

VamPyroX said:
Now that I've seen the article... I believe it. Jeez... sucks!

Vampy.. I honestly feel you owe KingCobra an apology.. he has asked for it in open forum...
You owe me an sincere apology because I am hurt by your indifference and lack of respect.

You went on to post something to prove how dense you can be..
Figures... no wonder why it hasn't been updated since September 5th!

:roll:

Freaky said:
Vampy.. I honestly feel you owe KingCobra an apology.. he has asked for it in open forum...

You went on to post something to prove how dense you can be..

:roll:

:werd: he should say something that doesn't belong here on this forum if he had something rude to say then he can talk to himself anyways cuz we don't sure need his cocky comments here :P anyways...

RJ-

u'll never be forgotten for sextoon... thanks for making us laugh with those pictures ;)

who knows? :dunno: I feel like it'll not be up any longer cuz he was founder of the www unless some1 will be willing to step up and take care of the www but otherwise I know things won't be the same without him around cuz he is gone forever... but not forgotten like I already said :)

Back