Rit

Look me up... we'll do lunch!

Originally posted by Strawberry
Congrats Allison!! I suggest you to check both RIT and Gally- and do whats best for your education.

If you do come, find me!! We'll chill!

Yupp, i visited NTID/RIT 2 weekends ago ((for their open house)) and i've been to Gally countless times ((my sister is a MSSD student)). I just gotta balance out the Pro's and Con's :)

--wickedeyed here---

dont forget your BSL and it was nice bumping into ya in the elevator..... wish we could have talked more. :) still got some pixes of ya from gally bball camp. those good ol days.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
Hahaha. :laugh2: Omg, yessss. Im not kidding at all- I got the acceptance letter yesterday. I guess today was a bad day to post the news. But I don't know for 100% sure where exactly I am going to attend this year. Plffty.

Exactly, you post on wrong day heh. ;)

Originally posted by Bythefrozenlake
--wickedeyed here---

dont forget your BSL and it was nice bumping into ya in the elevator..... wish we could have talked more. :) still got some pixes of ya from gally bball camp. those good ol days.
:laugh2: omg, BSL! you just refreshened my memories! ;) -- yeah, it was basically a quick hello and bye in the elevator but at least you got to meet tim (t e d d y) :D. lol you gotta show me those pics someday, i'd like to see them. tkcare sunny :wave:

Originally posted by Bullshitter
RIT --> Retard Institute of Technology
Gally --> Gay And Lesbain Loves You

:laugh2: that's a good joke ! i like your witty humor :)

Originally posted by allisonjoy
Yupp, i visited NTID/RIT 2 weekends ago ((for their open house)) and i've been to Gally countless times ((my sister is a MSSD student)). I just gotta balance out the Pro's and Con's :)

Congrats ! WOW.. that's gonna be tough to
choose which one .... perhaps you could create
a new thread and ask everyone's feedback
on Pro's and Con's on both ???

Postive about RIT/NTID: They have the best
employment placements for your future jobs....
That's their best strength against Gally.

Positive about Gally: Easier to communicate there.

I maybe will go to RIT for the computer system 2 years.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
ahhh - i might go to RIT for my sophy year

sup? not goin right away in fall of '04 cuz u are in other college right now am I right? ;)

Originally posted by DoVip
How do i appy to RIT/NTID?

If you wanted to apply there.. go to the www.rit.edu/ site, there will be application fourms somewhere on the site and u can print it out, start the processing. GOOD LUCK! :)

Back