RIP Windows XP

Don't forget we don't all live in Chicago. :roll:

Are their prices competitive? That is, not expensive? How much for W7 OS?

They're pretty decent. I can get printer ink for far cheaper there than anywhere else.

Don't forget we don't all live in Chicago. :roll:

Are their prices competitive? That is, not expensive? How much for W7 OS?

because Rogers Park is best neighborhood to live in. :roll:

For your area, nearest Micro Center will be Atlanta or NoVA.

No I do not. I am strictly anti-Windows 8, and wil never own a laptop as such, even if someone paid me to do it.
I'm not thrilled about W8 but I would definitely take it if someone paid me. :lol:

You need to be more flexible. In the digital world, time marches on.

I'm not thrilled about W8 but I would definitely take it if someone paid me. :lol:

I concede there will eventually come a time when I'll need to adapt, but their style I'm not crazy about.

I have W8 on my MacBook Pro - I use W8 for experiment purpose and make familiar with updated OS.

That was then. After seeing two Windows 8 laptops experience problems, I have determined I'll stick with Android.

I thought you interested in IT but you have to learn to use updated OS and fix any problems.

It is just like solve the puzzle problem.

I thought you interested in IT but you have to learn to use updated OS and fix any problems.

If so then it won't good idea due he don't believe in order stuff via the internet.

I would not mind being able to play with Win8 for that very reason. I WANT to learn new stuff since that is the field I am in and if I want to get anywhere (like a job)- gotta learn to adapt and at least know the basics and how it works.

MicroCenter is poo- there were a few stores in Colorado when I lived there. Friend of mine worked there part time so I was familiar with their stock & prices- their prices were not great..and they screwed up my Creaky Dell but good (somehow I have two instances of Windows XP on there now...thanks to them- they lost EVERYTHING I had on there without ever asking me if I wanted to save it! hmph).

Microsoft will end support for the persistently popular Windows XP on Tuesday (tomorrow). It will no longer provide security updates, issue fixes to non-security related problems or offer online technical content updates.

How to Make the Switch.

Make the Switch from Windows XP

I think that Windows 7 is better than Windows 8.1?

I ain't switching! I don't think either Creaky Dell or my laptop could handle a switch or upgrade anyway...

Back