Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Cellphone

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kai Onca

Reaction score
I really do dislike the RIM950, RIM850 and have used both before and they do break all of the time :evil:

with my experience of having a T900- its the most convient device I have used.. its small like a pager and it does not break like most of the devices...

with the sidekick- its too big and it breaks all of the time when my friends uses it-

with cell phone :| Im wary of those but I sure wont mind to give it a shot if they offered only text plan..... not voice stuff cuz I dont need it

what do you like better?

i voted the t900 the last i used it, i haven t tried t he others, and i agree the rims series needs a bit of better improvement!

I've never had my own pager. However, I've used all of them through my friends and I feel that the RIM 850/950 are the best ones. I like the T900 pagers cuz of their size and stability, but its features are a bit too limited. I take good care of my technical and electronic stuff so I'm confident that I'd be fine with a RIM pager. Sidekick is pretty kewl... but is a bit annoying cuz of its big size. I like the internet and AIM features, but I don't have much need for it. If I want to chat with people or go on the internet, I'll do it at home from my own computer. I prefer something nice and simple... a RIM pager. Cell phones are alright. I can hear on the phone pretty well, but most people I know use pagers so I'm better off with a pager instead of a cell phone.

I've only tried the t900, rim950(wyndtell - when sister and friend were using it) and the colour sidekick last June when my mother came out here to visit me. I liked the t900 because it was quite easy to use. But I chose Sidekick cos I tried it from my mother's... :)

I like t900 better.. since i have using this for a long time... dropped it many times never break it.. i notice my friends who have sidekick the screen do cracks easy when it's dropped

I have a color sidekick, my very first pager I ever have and I purchased that on June 2003. I have never tried all others to tell you which one is the best. :dunno: I'm totally happy with my sidekick though! Color Sidekicks do give updates and you download them for free. I like this because I don't have to purchase another pager just to get better features. Sidekick provide AOL instant messenger and I tend to check to see who's on line. It's pretty cool! :thumb:

I used have T900 but that RIM850 ?? YUCK!!! I hate it already!!! I would like try sidekick. :D

Pager will not cover out-of-city.

mobile possible cover out-of-city. More like, you recived weak signal.

cell phone is powerful and more available zone.

Back