Ribbit Ribbit..Ribbit ask for CoolieFroggie ribbit ribbit

yeah i got alot of cans like that.. and i don't know what to do wtih it.. lol so thanks for the little tips

veggie cans or soup cans qq u know u can mix up some items together and heat them up -- be creative :D

soup is also good this time of year

hope u feed urself soon Coolie! :hug:

:wave: once again Coolie!

What are ur hobbies qq (hopes that question wasnt asked LOL)

Fly Free said:
:wave: once again Coolie!

What are ur hobbies qq (hopes that question wasnt asked LOL)
frogs, i have tons of them.. i want to collect models cars that i used to have one but somebody trash it for stupid reason..

:lol: u are much like my mom!!! she loves and i mean LOVES frogs *smh*

thats great! :thumb:

What is ur favorite memory and how old were u at the time q

Fly Free said:
:lol: u are much like my mom!!! she loves and i mean LOVES frogs *smh*

thats great! :thumb:

What is ur favorite memory and how old were u at the time q

ohh aww froggies sooo CUTE CUTE.. umm my favorite memory is.. Lion Camp and i was about 7 year old.. it's so much fun fun.. and making some news friends...

*thud* thread revival!!!! :lol:

:thumb: greatsie Coolie!

What was the stupidest thing u have done qq

Fly Free said:
*thud* thread revival!!!! :lol:

:thumb: greatsie Coolie!

What was the stupidest thing u have done qq
*thinking* Oh oh gee I was kid, i looking my light bite and something isn't working the plug is on.. so I took a screwdriver and stick in it and i got in shock and i got my middle finger so PUPRLE.. that's my stupidest thing!

another one..
when im about 6 year old..
I ended up put ear quiks in my ears and i light it up My dad saw it and he got pissed off at me.. why i do that.. and I yell why im deaf blah blah blah now im proud being deaf..

OMG! glad u survived those! alot of kids would play with electricity cuz its too fascinating for them i guess haha

crushing on anyone qq :twisted:

do u have crushes that told u "i have crush on u" qq and how many qq :twisted:

Fly Free said:
OMG! glad u survived those! alot of kids would play with electricity cuz its too fascinating for them i guess haha

crushing on anyone qq :twisted:

do u have crushes that told u "i have crush on u" qq and how many qq :twisted:

Yeah I know alot of kids like to be curiousty!

about the crush.. I have few on me and i have about 2 crush but not gonna name in here.. :whistle:

aahhhhhhhhhhh u cheated by going back to edit hahaha well with those 2 YOU are crushing -- enjoy!

with the women who are crushing ON u -- enjoy too!

*thinking* what other questions -- ohh yea if u were in the mountains nekkid -- what would u do abt it qq

Fly Free said:
aahhhhhhhhhhh u cheated by going back to edit hahaha well with those 2 YOU are crushing -- enjoy!

with the women who are crushing ON u -- enjoy too!

*thinking* what other questions -- ohh yea if u were in the mountains nekkid -- what would u do abt it qq
:whistle:
ummm damn it would so COLD COLD brr brr.. i would naked in sleepbag and have somebody join me and keep eachother warm in one sleepbag and have sex.. oo :whistle:

Back