Fly Free said:
:wave: hiii Cooliefroggie!

Why do u love frogs q

How old are u q

Are u attracted to butches or femmes q

What do u hope u will be doing 10 years from now q

What kind of partner are u looking for q

thats all i can think of right now LOL -- if i have any more i will post! :D

I love froggies cuz i used have my dad call me that im his little toad plus i was hyper alike frog when i was such little girl..

25 year old *i feel old i been thru so many things*

FEMME.. Femme ooo it's gotta turn me on but i don't mind to date any softbutch as well too

10 years thats' mean i would be about 36 years old YIKES! hopefully i can get more sucessful and support my son whatever he needs

Being with a partner, Right now im not ready for the relationship due just out from the relationship I believe having somebody to be faith with me, love me, accpet me no matter what i had been thru... accpet me whatever i have a kid. I would love to make this girl happy i don't care how looks or anything like that.. I believe Love and personal is more important than age or looks. I don't care somebody weight 200 pounds.. i don't give fuck about it.. that's all me

hope this answers your questions

what would you do if a male approached you and asks you for one innoect date?

what would you do if you got on a fashion show... such as... What Not to Wear? :giggle:

sleepytaz said:
what would you do if a male approached you and asks you for one innoect date?

what would you do if you got on a fashion show... such as... What Not to Wear? :giggle:

im gonna to get you this one!! haha

well well well well a guy.. you know how i am.. i would say to this guy * i would love to but hello!!! im lesbian!! we can go grab some treats or hang out at car's show*

me being on fashion show.. sound too femme for me.. i would just simple wear what i wear right now.. jeans and a shirt.. that would be a little butch fashion show for me..

if somebody dare dress me like lady i would scream!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoolieFroggie said:
im gonna to get you this one!! haha

well well well well a guy.. you know how i am.. i would say to this guy * i would love to but hello!!! im lesbian!! we can go grab some treats or hang out at car's show*

me being on fashion show.. sound too femme for me.. i would just simple wear what i wear right now.. jeans and a shirt.. that would be a little butch fashion show for me..

if somebody dare dress me like lady i would scream!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe! :giggle: lets me see if you could get me! :giggle:

What Will U Do If The Guy Ask For One Night Stand And Beg Ya Maybe He Is Having So Fantansy To Have U With Them ?

Who Do U Wish To Date The Fame And Why ?

My turn!

Are you looking forwards to christmas?

Do you know what you're getting for christmas?

Do you use sign or speak?

knightwolf68 said:
What Will U Do If The Guy Ask For One Night Stand And Beg Ya Maybe He Is Having So Fantansy To Have U With Them ?

Who Do U Wish To Date The Fame And Why ?
a guy? no thanks...

I wouldn't want to date any famous or anything like that cuz it's has NO private life.. plus i don't want to look fool in newspaper or whatever is that.. it's really insane..

It's awesome to meet them in once or more that's fine but dating or whatever no thanks..

Raging Quiet said:
My turn!

Are you looking forwards to christmas?

Do you know what you're getting for christmas?

Do you use sign or speak?
christmas christmas... i would be stay home for christmas my family is driving to texas.. im home alone with my 3 cats.

I don't know what i will get for christimas hopefully a computer desk.

I don't speak but i do sign.....

CoolieFroggie said:
a guy? no thanks...

I wouldn't want to date any famous or anything like that cuz it's has NO private life.. plus i don't want to look fool in newspaper or whatever is that.. it's really insane..

It's awesome to meet them in once or more that's fine but dating or whatever no thanks..

YEAH I KNOW WHAT U MEAN BUT JUST THE FANTANSY TO HAVE DATE WITH THAT FAME FOR ONE TIMES ... AND WHO IT WOULD BE ??

SO U HAVEN'T DONE WITH GUY IN "BED" ?

HOW OLD DID U DISCOVER THAT UR LES ?

knightwolf68 said:
YEAH I KNOW WHAT U MEAN BUT JUST THE FANTANSY TO HAVE DATE WITH THAT FAME FOR ONE TIMES ... AND WHO IT WOULD BE ??
angelia joline.. *whistle*
SO U HAVEN'T DONE WITH GUY IN "BED" ? oh yeah i had... it's boring.. no offense for guys!!!

HOW OLD DID U DISCOVER THAT UR LES ? i would say.. while i was about teen years..

Fly Free said:
:P i LOVE Angelina Jolie too!!!! :lol:

What is ur wildest fantasy qq *snickers*

have angelina joline whip my ass and being top on me and whooping the cowgirl hat. damn damn *rubbing my ears... im in heat*.. *whistle*

for regular womans, i would want try have sex while sliding.. lol..

Last edited:
hahah

if u arent sure if u are a masochist -- have u tried finding out ur own pain tolerance on ur own before exploring further into the scene to find out what u want to experience and what u dont want to experience and etc qq

Fly Free said:
hahah

if u arent sure if u are a masochist -- have u tried finding out ur own pain tolerance on ur own before exploring further into the scene to find out what u want to experience and what u dont want to experience and etc qq

i think i would get experience with somebody but not telling you who.. hehe.. and i will let you how i liked or not.. hehe

LOL Coolie -- u dont haveta tell me WHO -- just saying u will one day get the experience is enough for me -- however i DO have to stress the importance of safety, trust and communication -- they are VERY vital in a play scene regardless of how intense it might be -- links: http://fetishexchange.org/ and http://www.sexuality.org/bdsm.html for more information -- i will post other links when i find them -- ive apparently not bookmarked it! oh well

if u have questions u would like to ask reference to BDSM and the lifestyle, feel free to PM me and i can give u my AIM sn and we can talk further if u would like to :hug: and above all -- play safe! :D

Back