Ribbit Ribbit..Ribbit ask for CoolieFroggie ribbit ribbit

Fly Free

:)

Anytime Coolie grrl :D im ALWAYS learning -- i have not yet stopped learning even tho im into the lifestyle theres ALWAYS something new to learn :D

enjoy reading! :hug: t'care!

CoolieFroggie

nope.. just staying home.. playing with my big bear, kermit and rose.. flipping my mouth and flipping my ears as well too.. sucks?

Fly Free

thats a kewl sig but ----

shouldnt frogs be HOPPING as opposed to walking qq :lol: those frogs on ur sig looks like theyre too lazy to hop haha

but definately a kewl sig! :thumb:

CoolieFroggie

Fly Free said:
thats a kewl sig but ----

shouldnt frogs be HOPPING as opposed to walking qq :lol: those frogs on ur sig looks like theyre too lazy to hop haha

but definately a kewl sig! :thumb:
hehe thanks and im kinda slimy and don't wanna to hop anywhere.. hehe..

CoolieFroggie

TweetyBird said:
oh man!!! sowwy abt that..
yeppie, so now im so hungry and i don't have no money.. wahh wahh wish i have somebody order me a pizza with somebody's credit card.. lol that would be nice but i don't think so!.. hahah

Fly Free

uhmm well Coolie -- if u are hungree and not have the casheroos on hand for pizza -- u can always put together some PBJ sandwich or make some rice if u have any or put together whatever u have in the kitchen

just a thought :)

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Fly Free said:
uhmm well Coolie -- if u are hungree and not have the casheroos on hand for pizza -- u can always put together some PBJ sandwich or make some rice if u have any or put together whatever u have in the kitchen

just a thought :)
yea.. good idea abt that.. also coolie if u have noodle or soup like that.. why not u go to salvory and tell them that u dont have anything foods so they will help u out.. alike my friends did.. try help..