Resume tips!!

TiaraPrincess

Reaction score
Hello, I am going to an interview. I'd like it if you guys would offer a website or a source you know with good resume samples. I mean, I go online and it is so overwhelming because they are so varied and most of it are for people who are so exprienced.

I don't have much experience, so many resumes are really poor examples for my own. How did you do yours?

Also, how do I describe what I want and what I am like? Do I mention that in the resume? One website mention not to do so unless it relates to the job I want. WTF? All the rules are don'ts and do's. I hate it! It's not anything fancy, so I really don't need fancy tips.

Help!!

TiaraPrincess said:
I don't have much experience, so many resumes are really poor examples for my own. How did you do yours?

It's hard to make a resume if you don't have any experience. The interviewer is intersting in anyone who has working experience or other experience. Um, do you have any old job? I thought VR could help you with job and everything? Curious what kind of job are you looking for?

I got the first job through employment office when I was 16 and easily to find another job because of alot of experience. My resume is really simple and basic, not really formal with font or papyrus paper. You can try at employment office?

Emerica said:
It's hard to make a resume if you don't have any experience. The interviewer is intersting in anyone who has working experience or other experience. Um, do you have any old job? I thought VR could help you with job and everything? Curious what kind of job are you looking for?

I got the first job through employment office when I was 16 and easily to find another job because of alot of experience. My resume is really simple and basic, not really formal with font or papyrus paper. You can try at employment office?

Hello Emerica, Thank you. I changed it to the best that I could and used a few tips online. I went to an agency, so hopefully.....

VR is not helping me! I met the lady from somewhere else who help with jobs, but the counselor did not respond to any of my recent e-mails. WTF?! I'll figure out what i have to do.

Back