research new pager

LovelyBlkGal

Reaction score
which do you recommend SK, BB or etc ? which i wuld like ask some question or ur option i m plan buy one soon ..but need ur help which good one?? pls stay topic and NO BASH or NO OFF TOPIC or ur topic will remove by mod thanks. So pls feedback and i will try answer ur question :ty:

Tmobile has the WORST service right now.

Sprint and their blackberry plans are great if you're completely deaf.

Just don't drop a curve in water.

I recomend in getting a balckberry. It has many features easy to use and easy sync info with my outlook for calender, mail, tasks, and stuff. Also you can use snitch blip, sip relay, accuweather, news like a newspaper, google, gps, facebook, yahoo,media player stuff, signal location,etc . I honestly dont think sidekick can even come close to this stuff.

Tmobile has the WORST service right now.

Sprint and their blackberry plans are great if you're completely deaf.

Just don't drop a curve in water.

Yes i m full deaf.. and i don't kow that T Moblie has bad service thanks let me know ;)

Also My brother work for Sprint at mall i possbile will ask my bro abt that

I recomend in getting a balckberry. It has many features easy to use and easy sync info with my outlook for calender, mail, tasks, and stuff. Also you can use snitch blip, sip relay, accuweather, news like a newspaper, google, gps, facebook, yahoo,media player stuff, signal location,etc . I honestly dont think sidekick can even come close to this stuff.

Very interesting about that.. But what about Pix does good in there or not ??

I was wondering what about Pix in BB or Sk which good one ?? so tell me how much cost 2 different BB and Sk

i am under sprint company , used to be under tmoblie due to sidekick but i have this cell phone

sprint_lg_rumor_qwerty_250.jpg

LovelyBlkGal, what do you like to add your needs for features with mobile devices? If you want a SMS/textmessage/picmessage, instant messengers, email address, web browser, organizer, and downloading for games/music/info/stuff, if you like that then go get a blackberry at Garth Wireless, Garth Wireless - Cheapest Discount Prices - Best Cell Phone Service. Most of my friends told me that they like garth wireless.

I forgot to add something about Sprint's plan is cheapest price! One things is i like Verizon Company because they have good coverage but the plan is too high price! Thats all i let you know:)

Yes i m full deaf.. and i don't kow that T Moblie has bad service thanks let me know ;)

Also My brother work for Sprint at mall i possbile will ask my bro abt that

Very interesting about that.. But what about Pix does good in there or not ??

from what my dad told me - he said that Sprint service has an excellent data service. SMS service uses a lot less bandwidth and signal than calling to send a message so I don't care if Tmobile has crappy service. If it has a crappy data service - forget it.\

obviously - we want fast & reliable service for internet/sms so I'd say AT&T/Verizon/Sprint are pretty good. so it's up to you what device you feel comfortable with for your needs. If you have many needs... perhaps SK/iPhone might be better. if you just want simple function - get BB Pearl 8130.

kazumi, You do like this one ??

LilCueballRulez, I will check out this linke you give me thanks

Jiro, IPhone?? I never see this one before and it's too much cost for that?? and yes i heard that Sprite is best one bec more fast and never freeze and ects it's very smooth that what my brother told me

I will think about that when Tax coming out and will buy one

Thankds for respond to me back ;)

You know Sidekick is very POPULAR for deaf community across USA. Sidekick is fully package when you take it out of box and set it up for 2 mins then plug and play like Fisher price.. ;) its king of IM programs and keyboards above any devices in America history!

Blackberry is more performance and more multimedia! Its king of pushy emails above all devices in America history! the newest Blackberry i.e. 8300, 8800, 9000-(BOLD)-, STORM ARE BEST MANUFACTURES THAN EVER!!

LG Lotus by (Sprint), its mixed flip phone and fully QWERTY KEYBOARD like blackberry keyboard! its great device, too! because One of my friends who has one as below:
img00468xbb0.jpg

I just bumped him @ work there and he showed me his new device.

Jiro, IPhone?? I never see this one before and it's too much cost for that?? and yes i heard that Sprite is best one bec more fast and never freeze and ects it's very smooth that what my brother told me

iphone - check out its site. Only available at AT&T. I think you'll prefer actual QWERTY keyboard so i think it's down to either Blackberry or SK.

yah i like my new cell phone cuz its easy and simple, no complicated or anything and the signal is pretty goody....i am under family plan which is very cheap price , it does include video and pixs and text messages but i use them most than aim or msn or yahoo on cell phone heh

AT&T has offer TAP plan for deaf. you can get any windows mobile pda except blackberry at online or store either. It has best coverage in USA. I use my AT&T Motorola Q9h on TAP plan. Actually, it never disconnect anywhere.

I realize that Tmobile's networks still has awful cause it always reconnect and disconnect anywhere.

I RECOMMAND you check the coverage map if you have good/best service from any carriers before you can buy there.

t mobile is little stinky right now since i am having little issues with them but i love my Sidekick LX but i will get new pager as my conact expired.

iphone forget it too much at&t is awful wanna money so forget it

i hope you good luck and can ask your brother about it no problem :D

Back