research new pager

Thanks so much feedback guys about SK and BB and ects and expect IPHONE is look good but lots cost money for IPHONE :)

I am planning getting new phone too. I has engough money. I am going get G1 T-Mobile.
I don't know if G1 T-MO is truly good. It looks ugly.. ha jk.. because I don't have enough research about G1 T-MO device.. why you like G1 -TMO? what make you interesting to getta G1 T-MO? I just curious.

Thanks so much feedback guys about SK and BB and ects and expect IPHONE is look good but lots cost money for IPHONE :)

yes iphone does look good with interesting functions but it pretty much depends on your needs and your style. If you prefer the physical QWERTY keyboard.... then better get SK or BB. If you like a wonderful touchscreen and its eye & candy functions... I suppose iphone is nice.

I have Sidekick LX, under by T-Mobile, I have no problem with their service.. and also, have Blackberry Curve 8830, under by Sprint, no problem, either but my boss wants us to return our Blackberry pagers to exchanging for Blackberry Storm soon. My former co-worker said Blackberry Storm is best but I know that it's expensive to have a data service plan. $75 a month, with iPhone. My company pays it for me, I only use it for work. So, I don't have to worry about that. Sidekick LX's pictures are not that great but Blackberry is.. :D

LovelyBlkGal, we been telling you about our opinions from what we like mobile company provide, planning, and mobile device. So what are you gonna to decide to buy a mobile device with any carrier company? Do you mind that we asked?

G1 TMO is almost same iPhone. I just can't afford have iPhone because it cost 40 or 50 dollar monthly. Plus it pay a lot to get one. I like both iPhone and G1.

LovelyBlkGal, we been telling you about our opinions from what we like mobile company provide, planning, and mobile device. So what are you gonna to decide to buy a mobile device with any carrier company? Do you mind that we asked?

Sorry i don't respond from you last night till now i read ur post...and i have think about buy SKLX from T mobile just test see if i like or not then i can buy BB from sprint that where My bro work there and He might give me cheap price. So i m wait for Tax coming out in Jan and will have to save enought money before buy SKLX either BB so wait n see ;)

Sorry i don't respond from you last night till now i read ur post...and i have think about buy SKLX from T mobile just test see if i like or not then i can buy BB from sprint that where My bro work there and He might give me cheap price. So i m wait for Tax coming out in Jan and will have to save enought money before buy SKLX either BB so wait n see ;)

LovelyBlkGal, Oh yea, lolz! My wife wants to buy a sidekick 2008 or LX someday but she is still had her contract under 2 years because she still have a cellphone. So, go for it that you want to try Sidekick LX but let me know what do you like it wit sidekick lx;-)

You'd be better off quitting Tmobile and get a new phone under different wireless carrier because Tmobile has poor coverage and you're paying for dial up speeds, but I don't know what you do mostly on the phone....if you do texting, emailing or IM most of the time then I guess you should get a blackberry, but the monthly charges are not worth it. My phone can do anything just like a blackberry can do, for less monthly charges.

G1 TMO is almost same iPhone. I just can't afford have iPhone because it cost 40 or 50 dollar monthly. Plus it pay a lot to get one. I like both iPhone and G1.
Yeah.. I see that youi can't afford iphone. G1 TMO is not iphone killer however touch pro is G1 killer! ;)

if G1 can running on HTC TOUCH PRO under TMO, I would get it.

I love Sprint BB Curve 8330. It's addictive than Tmobile's Sidekick. Though it's keyboard is small and I still have trouble typing as fast as I can. But having multimedia player and many softwares that I can use and also Theme to change on BB screen look nicer. Sprint have good plan include Phone As Modem. That's what I wanted.

Catty

Back