MichaelP

Reaction score
Hi!

I am working on a research project to better understand and improve assistive communications technologies for the deaf and hard of hearing, such as captioning, video relay, video phones, TTY, etc. I would like to understand what users think about these technologies.

If you are familiar with these technologies and are willing to briefly discuss your experience (via phone or chat) for 15-20 minutes, I would appreciate your insights. I can provide a research incentive as compensation for qualified participants.

Please message me directly if you are interested.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Best,

Michael

Try Gallaudet TAP program, Or RESNA

Hi!

I am working on a research project to better understand and improve assistive communications technologies for the deaf and hard of hearing, such as captioning, video relay, video phones, TTY, etc. I would like to understand what users think about these technologies.

If you are familiar with these technologies and are willing to briefly discuss your experience (via phone or chat) for 15-20 minutes, I would appreciate your insights. I can provide a research incentive as compensation for qualified participants.

Please message me directly if you are interested.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Best,

Michael

Back